Paramore in April

hey everyone, I know it's only January but does anyone know what Paramore's sched for April is?

I'm taking a 2 month vacation in the US after my college graduation in March, and I would really love to see Paramore live. Preferably in Cali, 'coz that's where I'll be stayin, haha!

Any updates now or later would be greatly appreciated!

We'll update as soon as we find out anything, but at present, the only touring plans that have been officially announced are the Jan. 26th HOF show and Warped Tour this summer.

I'd expect we'll get some sort of spring tour in March or April, but there's nothing official yet.

Yeah i thought they were already confirmed for Bamboozle

Well it says so on the website, isn't that like the start of May anyway, i'm not sure

I thought there was rumours of them going back to Japan at the start of April....

Maybe haha i'm not sure

I'm dying to see them again, it's killing me for real. Are they confirmed for Bamboozle? Cause I'm going and I'll be SOOSOSOSOSOSOSO happy seeing them.

hey, what magazine article did you get your icon from? It's paramore right? It's hard to tell since it's so small.