Paramore Tour Information for March-June

thebrowncoat

it'll be a few bands, and we probably won't find out for about a month. but i'm guessing Bad Religion and Coheed are headliners as well, and there's a rumor that MCR will be on it this year as well as The Used. i believe Tiger Army is pretty big as well??

it all depends on who gets added, i'm thinking

as i said, we'll probably find out in about a month.

what i'm psyched to see is who they'll be on tour with in May. (i have some hope, though i highly doubt it'll happen)

yea tiger army. they will be the scene punk band for all the hardcore kids to get all pumped about even tho they are slightly better than average. but yea i can see those bands being up there on the list. to think. paramore with all them? craziness.

Meet and greet!!! I was so sad to watch fans with meet and greet passes get to go in...I was like NOOOO. That's ok the end of the night totally made up for it but the meet and greets sound funnnnn. So I REALLY hope they stick with it.

The meet and greets were fun because they were so casual and laid back. Of course, riding scooters in the parking lot after the show is pretty laid back too :)

The meet and greets were fun because they were so casual and laid back. Of course, riding scooters in the parking lot after the show is pretty laid back too :)

Yeah I'd love to go to one. I was a Paran00b back when I went to my concert and had no idea there were even meet and greets...or how to get a pass. :[ But now I'm all "with it"...I'm a loser ahha. But yeah. I also want to ride scooters int he parking lot with Paramore. Haha. I hope they can do that this tour...they're exploding onto the scene and it's sorta scary. I feel like I might never meet them again and that saddens me.

Yeah I'd love to go to one. I was a Paran00b back when I went to my concert and had no idea there were even meet and greets...or how to get a pass. :[ But now I'm all "with it"...I'm a loser ahha. But yeah. I also want to ride scooters int he parking lot with Paramore. Haha. I hope they can do that this tour...they're exploding onto the scene and it's sorta scary. I feel like I might never meet them again and that saddens me.

those scooters hurt so much. i was walking around after and it felt like i had a stick up my hoo-ha.

I dunno if it depends on height/size but they're easy to ride. I have two and theres no difference in how they ride when I switch to the other.

I think it depends more on coordination (I have none), age (I am old) and balance (again, I have none) :)

And now that we've turned this into the scooter thread, I should probably steer it back to talking about the upcoming tour...even though I've done plenty to steer it off topic :)

More new information - the dates for Warped Tour (but not the venues) have been announced - assuming Paramore will be on all these dates (which looks likely), start making your plans now :)

http://warpedtour.com/warpedtour/concert.asp

07/18 Atlanta, GA

07/21 Miami, FL

08/03 Philadelphia, PA

08/04 New York, NY

08/05 Englishtown, NJ

I am gonna try and get to all of those. My cousin lives in Cali so maybe one of those dates. I have friends in Georgia I can stay with. :] I have family in Miami. And I'm in driving distance of the last three. I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!! <3

07/18 Atlanta, GA

07/21 Miami, FL

08/03 Philadelphia, PA

08/04 New York, NY

08/05 Englishtown, NJ

I am gonna try and get to all of those. My cousin lives in Cali so maybe one of those dates. I have friends in Georgia I can stay with. :] I have family in Miami. And I'm in driving distance of the last three. I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!!

Wow - you guys are impressive. I'll certainly be at the DC date and perhaps at Va. Beach too...we'll see how things work out. I wish I could still trot around the country to multiple shows, but those days are done for me :)

• Like 1

Wow - you guys are impressive. I'll certainly be at the DC date and perhaps at Va. Beach too...we'll see how things work out. I wish I could still trot around the country to multiple shows, but those days are done for me :)

Haha summer time is brilliant! And this summer I can DRIVE!! And maybe I can get down there for one of those dates. :] And we can have a PF party! Haha. And hey you're pretty much the coolest guy in his 20's I know...so yeah. :] Haha.