Paramore Tour Information for March-June

thebrowncoat

AAR boards. someone claimed they spoke to paramore and they said boys like girls. but then again everybody on that thing is like 12 years old so they might just be little tards.

When would they have spoken to them? Do they live in Franklin or something?

Interesting...and cool if it's true...

lol yea. some chick from the AAR boards joined the All Time Low boards and said she liked Paramore, and I asked if she was on here and she said that she knew some people from AAR who was on PF and she thought they were horrendouly rude. =/

i think she was a youngin.

well, if it IS with BLG i will be happy

Wow - you guys are impressive. I'll certainly be at the DC date and perhaps at Va. Beach too...we'll see how things work out. I wish I could still trot around the country to multiple shows, but those days are done for me :)

the va beach venue is awesome

I just remember working that night of warped last year and I went to subway after it let out and there were kids in there with sun burns.

Wow, you know Nina May? haha cool

Yeah Nina May are big fans of Paramore. Where did Hayley mention to check them out? In that video on youtube?

Yeah, I've gotten a little more involved in the Australian music scene lately. Avalon Drive, Repeat Offender, Dead Letter Circus (only heard 3 songs on their myspace, but pure love), Aver, Her Latest Flame... us Aussies have some talent!

There's a video on Nina May's MySpace, with Hayley saying hello to Erinn and Ally and saying that she'll be sure to check them out. (First video footage I ever saw of Paramore. Or.... 1/5 of Paramore.)

:( I'm sad that I got into Paramore a little late.

Yeah, I've gotten a little more involved in the Australian music scene lately. Avalon Drive, Repeat Offender, Dead Letter Circus (only heard 3 songs on their myspace, but pure love), Aver, Her Latest Flame... us Aussies have some talent!

There's a video on Nina May's MySpace, with Hayley saying hello to Erinn and Ally and saying that she'll be sure to check them out. (First video footage I ever saw of Paramore. Or.... 1/5 of Paramore.)

:( I'm sad that I got into Paramore a little late.

Avalon Drive and Repeat Offender are awesome. Seen both of them live. You should also check out Bagster! THAT'S pure aussie talent for ya ;)

And you got into Paramore right on time! At least you heard of them before their tour than after, 'cause that would suck if you got into them then realised you just missed them in tour haha.

P.S: I know who Paramore are touring with in Australia. O_o

Avalon Drive and Repeat Offender are awesome. Seen both of them live. You should also check out Bagster! THAT'S pure aussie talent for ya ;)

And you got into Paramore right on time! At least you heard of them before their tour than after, 'cause that would suck if you got into them then realised you just missed them in tour haha.

P.S: I know who Paramore are touring with in Australia. O_o

oh, I hate when you get into a band and then realised they just played a show.

thats happened to me so many times.

who are they playing with?

^They're supporting New Found Glory in a full national tour.... but you mustn't tell anyone because it hasn't been announced to the public yet!

Wait - Paramore's playing with NFG for the Australia dates? Wow...what an amazing show that will be.