Paramore Tour Information for March-June

thebrowncoat

I am now 99% sure that Paramore will be coming to Australia! (just waiting for the other 1% for the band to actually say they're coming)

My proof? Well I'm in this other forum for the festival I'm going to - Soundwave Festival. Someone made a thread for Paramore fans and in that the admin of the forum said Paramore will be here in April. I believe that's true because he works for the music company that's holding the Soundwave Festival.

Check it out: http://soundwavefestival.com/forum/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=173

... I'm crying again haha. And yep the Maria in the thread name is directed to me because they know I'm a Parawhore :P

I'm sure they'll be back in the UK...I wouldn't take this article as the absolute truth...wait to get too excited (or upset) until we hear something official from the band...

totally. plus, they're just done with the uk. another uk tour wouldn't be planned at all yet, surely.

haha wow. i can't wait til the day when i can say that Paramore played in Brazil. no offense, but it takes a lot of time for bands to go down there, from what I know. which sucks for you guys. =[ but it means HUGE success for bands. so, ya never know. maybe in a year or two. =]

I still got some hope

'cuz MxPx and yellowcard have played here, and they're not so huge here, actually they're not so famous here

it was not y'know huuuge concerts, but they were cool

So I'm still crossing my fingers

and preying to God every night

Does anyone know if they'll be headlining or supporting in Australia?

And do you think it's possible to get a supporting act to do an encore :P (Supporting sets just aren't long enough)

I think they'll be headlining... well I wish anyways. And for some reason I have a feeling The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus might be supporting. Because I know that TRJA are coming to Australia but as a support, and Paramore and TRJA seem like a good match.

And with encoring a supporting act... hmm maybe. I've never seen it done before though :P

totally. plus, they're just done with the uk. another uk tour wouldn't be planned at all yet, surely.

Ah yeah i didn't think of that, seeing as we were like last to see them

Hmmm trip to America sooner rather than later then haha....maybe :]

I think they'll be headlining... well I wish anyways. And for some reason I have a feeling The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus might be supporting. Because I know that TRJA are coming to Australia but as a support, and Paramore and TRJA seem like a good match.

And with encoring a supporting act... hmm maybe. I've never seen it done before though :P

It'd be awesome if RJA supported Paramore, because they're AWWESSOME, and I'm stoked they finally released a single here (which means I get to see the video on the TV occasionally) But I don't like the version of Face Down they released, the old one is better. Nevertheless, RJA and Paramore does sound like a good match. Especially if Paramore headlines.

And with the encoring - there's a first time for everything :D (Yell like hell for an encore, supporting or not)

co-headlining. do we know who the other is??

it'll be a few bands, and we probably won't find out for about a month. but i'm guessing Bad Religion and Coheed are headliners as well, and there's a rumor that MCR will be on it this year as well as The Used. i believe Tiger Army is pretty big as well??

it all depends on who gets added, i'm thinking

as i said, we'll probably find out in about a month.

what i'm psyched to see is who they'll be on tour with in May. (i have some hope, though i highly doubt it'll happen)

it'll be a few bands, and we probably won't find out for about a month. but i'm guessing Bad Religion and Coheed are headliners as well, and there's a rumor that MCR will be on it this year as well as The Used. i believe Tiger Army is pretty big as well??

it all depends on who gets added, i'm thinking

as i said, we'll probably find out in about a month.

what i'm psyched to see is who they'll be on tour with in May. (i have some hope, though i highly doubt it'll happen)

i hope its with an island band.

i really want them to keep on doing the meet and greet as well.

oo yes M&G. i would like that to stay. island band wouldn't be bad. Permanent me?? =] haha

i was kinda hoping something with TAI just because i think they'd be good together. plus i really want to see TAI live. =p though i highly doubt that will happen, specially if Paramore is headlining it

Yeah, I hope they do M&G this time as well...that was fun last time and well worth it...as they get bigger, it may be harder to find time with them after the shows, so the M&G is a nice way to ensure that you get to chat for a bit...