The Paramore Covers thread (post your covers here!)

conspiracy

Me and my friend Val covered "Hallelujah" the other day! You guys should check it out! :]

*****EDIT BY LOCOMOTION****

. Due to the high volume of threads regarding youtube videos and cover videos we have created sticky threads for each of these topics, if you want to share a youtube video or cover please post it in the right thread instead of making a new thread.

• Like 1

So uhm, Idk, I love singing paramore songs alll the time. I guess this one sounds pretty good, or at least I thought so. If you guys like it, let me know. And if you reallllly like it, I have a few more. =D (And if you dont like it, be nice, ok? ;P)

Either way, any kind of feedback would be completely awesome.

thanks in advance xoxo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUo47SgqN8c

ps. uhm, theres no music to this. it's just me singing in my basement. And my camera's battery died halfway through the song so it got cut off Lol. And you can hear my birds in the background haha. What else? Oh! the video doesnt actually have any images cause i hate filming myself singing - I always make the weirdest faces Haha. Whatever. Enjoy!

That's not too bad. There are a couple parts that are a little out of tune, but nothing that normal people don't do.

With a band backing you this'd be badass. I hope I get to do a cover or two with my band(s) sometime.

Oh, one thing I wanna add. It sounds a little like you're trying to sound like Hayley (I could be wrong, if I am just disregard this). Although you do it well, and Hayley is awesome, just be and sound like yourself - no one does a better impression of you than you.

ahh you know what? i hate that i do that when i sing. if im singing a song i usually tend to mimic the singers voice.. not that i sound like them but i do certain little things like them, but it really isnt something i do conciously thats just how it sounds "right" in my head.. i guess. it IS something i do try to work on, but idk... anyways thanks so much. even though singing isnt something id ever seriously wanna do, im always looking for ways to get better. btw, i'd love to hear something of yours if you ever do record anything! =D

ahh you know what? i hate that i do that when i sing. if im singing a song i usually tend to mimic the singers voice.. not that i sound like them but i do certain little things like them, but it really isnt something i do conciously thats just how it sounds "right" in my head.. i guess. it IS something i do try to work on, but idk... anyways thanks so much. even though singing isnt something id ever seriously wanna do, im always looking for ways to get better. btw, i'd love to hear something of yours if you ever do record anything! =D

Yeah, I know what you mean. You just start to take on their accent and mimic the way they sing certain words that are prominent in the song because that's the way you're used to hearing it.

I'll record something sometime for sure. Probably when I go back to school and I can hang out with my guitarist (singing and playing guitar is a tad difficult...)