The Paramore Covers thread (post your covers here!)

conspiracy

Oooh I look forward to that, Itsgettingcloser - Your covers own!!

Mish (I think that's your name) that's not too bad - your singing's solid! You just started out guitar, but it's holding you back right now (because the rhythm you're playing on guitar is messing up what you're singing). Loosen up your arm and wrist more, and just practise lots more til you can strum rhythms better.

Good luck with it all!

Oooh I look forward to that, Itsgettingcloser - Your covers own!!

Mish (I think that's your name) that's not too bad - your singing's solid! You just started out guitar, but it's holding you back right now (because the rhythm you're playing on guitar is messing up what you're singing). Loosen up your arm and wrist more, and just practise lots more til you can strum rhythms better.

Good luck with it all!

thanxs for the advice. =]

I recorded an acoustic version of My Heart a couple weeks after I first heard AWKIF, and I seem to have lost it, so I've decided to re-record it with my trusty Fender and MacBook. Please note there are no vocals, as I'm a musician and not a vocalist for a reason :) If someone would like to provide vocals to these tracks, I'd love that. The timing is a little off towards the end (I'm rusty), but I'd like to know what you think. Please have a listen (These are mp3 files and not videos).

The second cover was recorded with an acoustic guitar, but I added several filters to make add some more accurate sound to it. The cover is actually very long and monotonous at times, so I'd advise you to just listen for a minute or so. Again, if someone would like to provide vocals for these tracks to make them complete covers, then I'd be happy to add it :) This is a cover of a cover, Stuck On You.

My Heart/Stuck On You Covers (.zip 7.76mb)

Thanks for listening :)

haha thanks hays =)

Due to the high volume of threads regarding youtube videos and cover videos we have created sticky threads for each of these topics, if you want to share a youtube video or cover please post it in the right thread instead of making a new thread.

TIP: remember that you can put youtube vids on the forum

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o3vgM7__vNY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...