Ticket Presale TODAY - 3pm

Just an fyi for anyone who hasn't ordered their tickets yet from the presale, particularly if you want to do the M&G...this is from their latest myspace blog post...

Tomorrow is your last chance to take advantage of many of the presale ticket offers going on now at paramore.net for Paramore's upcoming tour with The Almost (featuring Aaron from Underoath), This Providence, Love Arcade and Quietdrive.

Don't miss out!

Just an fyi for anyone who hasn't ordered their tickets yet from the presale, particularly if you want to do the M&G...this is from their latest myspace blog post...

Tomorrow is your last chance to take advantage of many of the presale ticket offers going on now at paramore.net for Paramore's upcoming tour with The Almost (featuring Aaron from Underoath), This Providence, Love Arcade and Quietdrive.

Don't miss out!

I'm so glad that I bought my presale tickets already. I have to travel outside of my own state to go and see them but I will gladly go see them in Vegas...as long as I get to see them on this headlining tour. I'm going to try not to miss one headlining tour ever for them. Plus Quietdrive is going to be playing with them in Vegas. That's exciting!

I'm so glad that I bought my presale tickets already. I have to travel outside of my own state to go and see them but I will gladly go see them in Vegas...as long as I get to see them on this headlining tour. I'm going to try not to miss one headlining tour ever for them. Plus Quietdrive is going to be playing with them in Vegas. That's exciting!

I'll be at the Vegas show! Are you going to the m&g?

I thought the almost was going to be in Vegas....that's what it said when I got my tickets. Apparently not. That kinda sucks because that's the only reason my best friend wanted to go. Damn it.

My friend can't go to the show in PA now because they moved the show. :( I feel sooooooooooooooo bad she'sso upset. Argh it worked out better for me because I have a bit of a drive and it's now on a Sunday, but I would rather it be moved back for her sake. :(

oh man that sucks, id be so upset. i didnt tell my friend yet but im sure she can still go [for the nyc show]. well hopefully she can find someone to give her ticket to if she got m&g, and if not, more time for you! lol