Ticket Presale TODAY - 3pm

Here's the myspace bulletin that just went out...

Hey Paramore Fans,

There will be a special pre-sale starting today at 3pm local time for our upcoming spring tour.

As a special bonus, we are offering the opportunity to pre-order a membership in our new official fan club. If you pre-order the membership with a presale ticket you will get a welcome kit with an exclusive t-shirt, a VIP meet-and-greet pass for the ticketed show and of course membership in our new fan club which we plan on launching in May.

To get pre-sale tickets and to pre-order your fan club membership go to paramore.net/tickets.

And don't forget that today is the last day to enter The Last Song You'll Ever Sing Contest to win a trip to New Jersey to sing background vocals on a new Paramore song and possibly appear on the new album!

i am thoroughly upset!!!! why are they doing this?! only big bands do these types of things! and now they are?! what is up with that?! i'm too poor. there goes another band... :( :( :( :( :(

Well, if you can't buy the VIP tickets with the meet & greet, just buy the regular tickets, which look like they're going to be about $15. Both are available through the presale...

We kind of went through this last time when a lot of people couldn't afford to buy 4 tickets to get the meet & greets...but from what I remember, everyone got to see the band at some point - after the show or whatever...so I wouldn't get too upset about it yet...

As for the fan club, I'm not surprised that they're starting one...you can't find many bands that don't have one anymore and they usually cost some sort of yearly fee. I think they'll make it well worth the $25.

And, they are kind of a big band now...by the end of this summer, with the new album coming out, this tour, the mainstage slot on Warped...I'll be shocked if they're not pretty huge.

I'm soooo gonna do this.

But what about if we're going to multiple shows - I don't want to have to pay an extra $25 to get the meet & greet pass if I already am signed up for the memborship because I bought it for another show.

Also, has anyone else NOT got their username and password for the club sent to their email? I registered and everything...

I'm soooo gonna do this.

But what about if we're going to multiple shows - I don't want to have to pay an extra $25 to get the meet & greet pass if I already am signed up for the memborship because I bought it for another show.

Also, has anyone else NOT got their username and password for the club sent to their email? I registered and everything...

It looks like the way it's set up is that it's $25 per show - the VIP tickets have the $25 added in. So, if you're going to multiple shows and want the M&G at each show, yeah, I think you have to pay the $25 per show...

As for the username and password - the username is paramore and the password is tickets.

Ah thanks Steph.

Ah come onnnn now! I'll do it but come on. Haha. Argh, this is putting me out of a paycheck...

I kind of doubt they mean for it to work that way...but right now, it looks like that's how it's going to work...

Yeah I knwo they don't want it to work that way, but oh well.

And I agree Steph that woulda been better. But lol yeah I'm going to buy the tickets anyway.

Andddd does anyone know how far PA is from NY by any chance? Hahaha. I need to see more than just one show. Well, there's Bamboozle too but that's a whole other story.

Yeah I knwo they don't want it to work that way, but oh well.

And I agree Steph that woulda been better. But lol yeah I'm going to buy the tickets anyway.

Andddd does anyone know how far PA is from NY by any chance? Hahaha. I need to see more than just one show. Well, there's Bamboozle too but that's a whole other story.

Mapquest it...I'm pretty sure I drove from Philly to NYC in about...3 hours maybe?

Well, if you can't buy the VIP tickets with the meet & greet, just buy the regular tickets, which look like they're going to be about $15. Both are available through the presale...

We kind of went through this last time when a lot of people couldn't afford to buy 4 tickets to get the meet & greets...but from what I remember, everyone got to see the band at some point - after the show or whatever...so I wouldn't get too upset about it yet...

As for the fan club, I'm not surprised that they're starting one...you can't find many bands that don't have one anymore and they usually cost some sort of yearly fee. I think they'll make it well worth the $25.

And, they are kind of a big band now...by the end of this summer, with the new album coming out, this tour, the mainstage slot on Warped...I'll be shocked if they're not pretty huge.

i can't buy the presale tickets. atleast not today anyway... i've got 2 otehr concert tickets to buy and no money on a credit card. i'm not too worried about meeting them, but i'm just really upset they're taking it to that level of a fan club. that means they are getting bigger, and i'm sure after the summer they will be big. and that totally sucks. and i'm poor. and i wanna sign up for it. gah. it's just upsetting...

i can't buy the presale tickets. atleast not today anyway... i've got 2 otehr concert tickets to buy and no money on a credit card. i'm not too worried about meeting them, but i'm just really upset they're taking it to that level of a fan club. that means they are getting bigger, and i'm sure after the summer they will be big. and that totally sucks. and i'm poor. and i wanna sign up for it. gah. it's just upsetting...

Yeah...but we can't hold their success against them. They're a great band that makes great music...and they're wonderful people too. They deserve to be successful...

Yeah...but we can't hold their success against them. They're a great band that makes great music...and they're wonderful people too. They deserve to be successful...

that is true. but it's still sad. i hate how all the bands i like end up getting huge. even tho they deserve it, it's so much better when they're smaller.

Yay - tickets have been purchased :)

And yeah - for anyone who was wondering - the way it's set up now, you do have to pay the extra $25 per show for the VIP tickets...I'm thinking that may not be how they wanted it (or maybe they didn't think about what if people bought tickets for multiple shows), but that's the way it works right now...

this is REALLY ridicouls. and not because paramore is having a fan club or anything, but for a ticket and a membership to the fan club was $50.10. AND it really sucks for me because my sister dosent want the fanclub and everything for $50 and if she dosent get it, i'm going to have to go into the meet and greet myself. and, i know it might not seem like that big of a deal, but i will get really nerous and stuff without my sister. i'll be so scared that i will be afraid to talk to paramore. this sucks, alot.

this is REALLY ridicouls. and not because paramore is having a fan club or anything, but for a ticket and a membership to the fan club was $50.10. AND it really sucks for me because my sister dosent want the fanclub and everything for $50 and if she dosent get it, i'm going to have to go into the meet and greet myself. and, i know it might not seem like that big of a deal, but i will get really nerous and stuff without my sister. i'll be so scared that i will be afraid to talk to paramore. this sucks, alot.

You won't be afraid to talk to them...they'll come talk to you. Seriously. Last time, they just fanned out around the room and went from group to group and person to person talking to everyone. They're so incredibly friendly.