Ticket Presale TODAY - 3pm

I'm sure Paramore isn't trying to empty our pockets on this one, it's probably just how it works out. And really, you've NEVER paid that much? I've paid over $40 a few times, and $40 a buncha times too. It's not uncommon. Plus, that's just for the ticket. We're getting a tshirt, membership, and m&g here.

remember tho, your in the tri-state area, of all places long island.

everything here is worse.

i dunno where the other girl is from tho so i dunno how rates are where shes from

remember tho, your in the tri-state area, of all places long island.

everything here is worse.

i dunno where the other girl is from tho so i dunno how rates are where shes from

I don't understand what you mean, exactly. :/

EDIT; Hahah I guess you mean it's more expensive. And wow you live no LI too that's crazy. Are you going to the NYC show?

I sorta remember you. I remember you hunting them down when I was talking to Zach, then Hunter, haha. I have a witness!

Haha.

lmao yeah that was because we had never talked to zac or hunter at that point in time before haha we had only talked to the rest of the band so we were crazy lolz wow that was awhile ago.

thank god i got my tickets bc boston is now sold out for VIP

Ugh, no meet and greet pre-sale for San Francisco AGAIN this tour.

I'm really pissed that the venue never goes along with the meet and greet/pre-sales offered by artists. I love these opportunities but I always get shut out of them going to Slim's =[

Oh well, guess I'll just have to hang out with the band outside the venue...

I don't understand what you mean, exactly. :/

EDIT; Hahah I guess you mean it's more expensive. And wow you live no LI too that's crazy. Are you going to the NYC show?

haha, yea the price is what i meant haha.

im hoping. but i kinda sucks that the meet and greet thing presale part for that show is sold out.

maybe theyll have it on ebay or something.

i wanted to meet them so bad.

do you kno how big the venue is?

haha, yea the price is what i meant haha.

im hoping. but i kinda sucks that the meet and greet thing presale part for that show is sold out.

maybe theyll have it on ebay or something.

i wanted to meet them so bad.

do you kno how big the venue is?

Aw dang, it's sold out already?!?!! Wow.

Yeah check ebay or something, or maybe make a post in the paramoremusic comm if you have a livejournal.

Thank God PA isn't sold out yet, I plan on doing that.

Does anyone know how many tickets they are selling total for the m&g's?

And no, I've never been to this venue. They played at the Knitting Facotry when they were in NYC last time didn't they? I ddin't go to that show though. I hope this venue isn't too big, I don't like big venues as much as I like smaller ones. The Avalon is a nicely sized venue, if you've ever been.

Aw dang, it's sold out already?!?!! Wow.

Yeah check ebay or something, or maybe make a post in the paramoremusic comm if you have a livejournal.

Thank God PA isn't sold out yet, I plan on doing that.

Does anyone know how many tickets they are selling total for the m&g's?

And no, I've never been to this venue. They played at the Knitting Facotry when they were in NYC last time didn't they? I ddin't go to that show though. I hope this venue isn't too big, I don't like big venues as much as I like smaller ones. The Avalon is a nicely sized venue, if you've ever been.

ive never been there...

im going to the knitting factory on 3/30 for halifax.

but ive never heard of this venue so it cant be that big.

so u didnt get the VIP tix then?

EDIT:

where on this lovely island do you live?

ive never been there...

im going to the knitting factory on 3/30 for halifax.

but ive never heard of this venue so it cant be that big.

so u didnt get the VIP tix then?

Oh The Avalon is a freaking awesome venue, it's not that big but it's fairly well known from what I know.At least in NY.

No, I did. I just can't believe it sold out so quickly! I'm so glad I bought mine today.

Thanks Brent, that seems right.

EDIT: Haha, I live in Kings Park. :] If you know where that is. Where do you live?

I didn't like how you could only buy one kind of ticket at a time. Like I bought regular tickets for my brother and my best friend, and then a VIP for myself, so I had to buy the regular ones and check out and then start all over again to get the VIP one. It was like $95 total. So that's pretty fantastic, haha. It's okay, I get paid tomorrow. And that takes care of my best friend's b-day present anway, because he really wants to see The Almost.

aww I wish you could go rebekah =[ just like, skip it. haha no, don't do that. my folks wouldn't let me skip mine, even if it was for Paramore

I didn't like how you could only buy one kind of ticket at a time. Like I bought regular tickets for my brother and my best friend, and then a VIP for myself, so I had to buy the regular ones and check out and then start all over again to get the VIP one. It was like $95 total. So that's pretty fantastic, haha. It's okay, I get paid tomorrow. And that takes care of my best friend's b-day present anway, because he really wants to see The Almost.

I wish The Almost were playing here. I mean, I like Quietdrive, but I like The Almost more.

and yea, the whole seperate thing was totally annoying

Guest haunted_dreams55
aww I wish you could go rebekah =[ just like, skip it. haha no, don't do that. my folks wouldn't let me skip mine, even if it was for Paramore

haha. Well I tryed talking her into letting me go on the 17th but she said no. I could go on the 18th but I have rehersal at 12pm that day and I don't know when it ends. Then the next day is graduation, so I would be all tired. But I should be happy because I'll see them twice at Warped Tour.

dude. go the 18th!!! haha i'm going the 17 only cuz VIP's were already sold out. my mom was like "well, you have band first perios that day. i don't care" haha it's like, my easy day is the day after.

i wish you could go.

but 2 warped's are nice. Pomona and LA? or Pomona and SD? orrrr Pomona Ventura? haha hopefully i cna go to warped. we're like, in the same predicament, only it's switched.

Ugh, no meet and greet pre-sale for San Francisco AGAIN this tour.

I'm really pissed that the venue never goes along with the meet and greet/pre-sales offered by artists. I love these opportunities but I always get shut out of them going to Slim's =[

Oh well, guess I'll just have to hang out with the band outside the venue...

do they have easier access to meet them after though?? like, they hang out? last tour, our M&G was after the show, so it was a tad different ...

I wish The Almost were playing here. I mean, I like Quietdrive, but I like The Almost more.

and yea, the whole seperate thing was totally annoying

Have you seen quietdrive live? I photographed them last Friday, they were really awesome. The singer tore it up on violin, and they were nice dudes. Too bad The Almost isn't playing at your date, though. I'm super excited for them.

Guest haunted_dreams55
dude. go the 18th!!! haha i'm going the 17 only cuz VIP's were already sold out. my mom was like "well, you have band first perios that day. i don't care" haha it's like, my easy day is the day after.

i wish you could go.

but 2 warped's are nice. Pomona and LA? or Pomona and SD? orrrr Pomona Ventura? haha hopefully i cna go to warped. we're like, in the same predicament, only it's switched.

I wish I can go the 18th but I don't know how long it is.:/

I'm going to the Pomona and SD one, I just hope I wont be to tired since they are one after the other.ha. I hope you go to Warped Tour, I love Warped Tour. It'll be my second year going.