Ticket Presale TODAY - 3pm

Have you seen quietdrive live? I photographed them last Friday, they were really awesome. The singer tore it up on violin, and they were nice dudes. Too bad The Almost isn't playing at your date, though. I'm super excited for them.

I haven't, but I hear they're good live. I have their album, but I haven't gotten into it much. Maybe seeing them live will make me. I do love me that Cyndi Lauper cover though =/

I wish The Almost were playing here. I mean, I like Quietdrive, but I like The Almost more.

and yea, the whole seperate thing was totally annoying

crap..i didn't even notice that the almost weren't playing here..that sucks!do you guys think they are going to be adding more bands for the dates that only have 2 bands?

yea nvm. i bought one with a credit card and then went back and bought another with the same card and it let me. u just have to buy them one at a time. thats all. pretty dumb

Seriously, dumb.

Oh well, i guess i have to drive out to freakin hollywood.

Ugh, no meet and greet pre-sale for San Francisco AGAIN this tour.

I'm really pissed that the venue never goes along with the meet and greet/pre-sales offered by artists. I love these opportunities but I always get shut out of them going to Slim's =[

Oh well, guess I'll just have to hang out with the band outside the venue...

Pretty much every tour with a meet and greet that comes to slims. doesnt do the meet and greet at slims.

its so dumb. ughh

its even dumber that you have to buy the tickets from slims, or whatever and not straight from the band like you usually can.

at least the tickets are cheap.

OMG. i found out i could go, and the freakin VIPS are already sold out. and I can't go the night before. this freakin sucks.

i'll just have to deal with regular

EDIT:: my worrying was for no reason. got VIP's for LA

I should be at that LA show, unless something crappy happens at my work thing that day :) Yay!

see, i dont think that is right, cuz the boston VIP is already sold out. i dont think they would hit 50 already. i mean maybe.

I think it's definitely possible that it did - the NY and Boston shows always sell extremely fast. It could be a lower number too - like 30 or so. The M&G at the Recher Theatre last time had...hrm....maybe 35-40 people in it, from what I remember?

argh. i don't know what to do. i want to go to the recher theatre show AND the 930 club show. i live about 45 minutes from the 930 club and about an hour and a half from the recher theatre. the recher show is on a friday, and i get off at 5, plus i can leave early on fridays if i need to. the 930 show is a saturday, and it's AT 5, which is prolly around the time i'd be getting off.. i can't leave early on saturdays.. and i can't take that saturday off cuz i'm taking the next saturday off to go to the bamboozle. i want to go to both shows, and i'm planning on doing that, but i don't know which show to get the VIP ticket for.. i really don't wanna pay for the VIP ticket for the 930 club show and not even get there in time to do the meet and greet.. but then that day will come and i will end up getting off in plenty of time. cuz i work in a doctor's office and even though our last appointment is scheduled at 3, we're usually here till around 5.. but sometimes we get out early! and i'd just go ahead and buy a regular ticket for the 930 club and VIP for the recher, but.. i'll be able to get the recher in plenty of time to get a good spot. i don't know, i think i'm making a fuss over nothing. and i didn't mean to type this much. ahh i just really don't know what to do.

I should be at that LA show, unless something crappy happens at my work thing that day :) Yay!

I think it's definitely possible that it did - the NY and Boston shows always sell extremely fast. It could be a lower number too - like 30 or so. The M&G at the Recher Theatre last time had...hrm....maybe 35-40 people in it, from what I remember?

hmmm lol, i guess i was just lucky. since the one i saw them at only had maybe 9 people lol

argh. i don't know what to do. i want to go to the recher theatre show AND the 930 club show. i live about 45 minutes from the 930 club and about an hour and a half from the recher theatre. the recher show is on a friday, and i get off at 5, plus i can leave early on fridays if i need to. the 930 show is a saturday, and it's AT 5, which is prolly around the time i'd be getting off.. i can't leave early on saturdays.. and i can't take that saturday off cuz i'm taking the next saturday off to go to the bamboozle. i want to go to both shows, and i'm planning on doing that, but i don't know which show to get the VIP ticket for.. i really don't wanna pay for the VIP ticket for the 930 club show and not even get there in time to do the meet and greet.. but then that day will come and i will end up getting off in plenty of time. cuz i work in a doctor's office and even though our last appointment is scheduled at 3, we're usually here till around 5.. but sometimes we get out early! and i'd just go ahead and buy a regular ticket for the 930 club and VIP for the recher, but.. i'll be able to get the recher in plenty of time to get a good spot. i don't know, i think i'm making a fuss over nothing. and i didn't mean to type this much. ahh i just really don't know what to do.

My guess is that the M&G is almost definitely going to be BEFORE the 9:30 Club show, since the fact that it's starting at 5 means they almost definitely have another show there that night at like 9. So, if I were you, I think I'd go regular ticket for that one and VIP for the Recher show. Or get VIP for both - that's, ummm, what I did. lol.

Whatever you decide to do, I'll see you there I guess :)

hmmm lol, i guess i was just lucky. since the one i saw them at only had maybe 9 people lol

Yeah...there were some that were really small. The Norfolk one was apparently tiny too. Not sure why some were smaller, since most all the shows sold out of VIP tickets last time...I guess it probably depended on how many people bought 4 tickets and only used 1...

ok cool brent. yea thats what i figured. that definitely sucks tho. anyways im sure itll still be a blast. im so damn excited.

Nah, it didn't suck. It's not like that was a big crowd or anything. There was still plenty of time for everyone to talk to everyone....it was great.

yeah my m&g's were pretty big but there was a lot of like just standing around time because nobody really talked to them.

Wait - no one would talk to the band? lol. They came up to people at my show...they were actively trying to start conversations...

Wait - no one would talk to the band? lol. They came up to people at my show...they were actively trying to start conversations...

yeah people were like grouped off and just stood there. it was so funny during Turd's intro he was like don't be afraid to talk to them. but yeah it was so cute jeremy would walk up to people and be all coy and be like hiiiiiiiiiiiii.

are you fucking kidding me? paid fanclub? stupid fbr, money hungry bitches.

thank you.

i know that most of you kids on here would do anything for Paramore, so you don't mind the cost. but it really is ridiculous that you have to pay to meet them.

and for those who are questioning, i really have never paid that much for a show. the most expensive show i've been to was Fall Out Boy for $30. they've sold millions of records.

i've met Hawthorne Heights twice without having to pay for it, and they are way more famous than Paramore.

thank you.

i know that most of you kids on here would do anything for Paramore, so you don't mind the cost. but it really is ridiculous that you have to pay to meet them.

and for those who are questioning, i really have never paid that much for a show. the most expensive show i've been to was Fall Out Boy for $30. they've sold millions of records.

i've met Hawthorne Heights twice without having to pay for it, and they are way more famous than Paramore.

We don't HAVE to pay, we're WILLING to pay. Paramore doesn't make us pay to meet them, they don't hide away in their bus until the show. No, they're out there before and after the show, hanging out and everything. They were just walking around at the last show I went to, Jeremy playing with Nikki and everything. They aren't money hungry manufactured people.

I didn't pay to meet them the first time. And it's $15 if you don't get the membership. But for $25 you get a teeshirt, the membership, and the m&g. I think it's not a half bad deal.

Jiggawhut?

Put it to you this way. Membership could be 25 bucks. T-shirt. 20 bucks. Show 15 bucks. Meet and greet, priceless. ;D

Haha.

But seriously. It's a deal.

The first 3 shows I saw them. They were ALWAYS around. Signing autographes. Having actual conversations with people. I've talked with Zac and Hunter for extended periods of time.. I expected them to just leave, and they stuck by me, haha.

Headlining tour it is a bit harder to talk with them. But if you stalk them hard enough, they won't mind. =) They're amazing people.

If you have the money, great. It's well worth it. Stop complaining.

If you don't. Try hard, and you'll meet'em anyway.

kthxbai. <3