Ticket Presale TODAY - 3pm

yeah so my friends gunna be so mad at me. she had to talk her parents into letting her go into the city alone and everything and i told her yesterday id give her the site and everything to get the m&g ticket but we went out and never did it and so she said we'd do it today. yeah well its sold out, the regular tickets & the m&g. i feel so bad.

yeah so my friends gunna be so mad at me. she had to talk her parents into letting her go into the city alone and everything and i told her yesterday id give her the site and everything to get the m&g ticket but we went out and never did it and so she said we'd do it today. yeah well its sold out, the regular tickets & the m&g. i feel so bad.

Aww oh no. :( Well that was just presale right, she can get them during the regular sale. And plus the boys always hang around before and after the show, and she can see them then.

Aww oh no. :( Well that was just presale right, she can get them during the regular sale. And plus the boys always hang around before and after the show, and she can see them then.

yeah she can get a regular ticket when those go on sale i guess but then shes gunna be waiting in line alone and she wont push her way up to the font to get where we'll be. but honestly, i dont think she even enjoys concerts and probably wouldnt appreciate meeting them. but still i feel so bad bc i told her id do it for her yesterday and we didnt. idk what im gunna say to her, she was gunna come over early for me to get her a ticket before we went out. crapppp.

Oh The Avalon is a freaking awesome venue, it's not that big but it's fairly well known from what I know.At least in NY.

No, I did. I just can't believe it sold out so quickly! I'm so glad I bought mine today.

Thanks Brent, that seems right.

EDIT: Haha, I live in Kings Park. :] If you know where that is. Where do you live?

yea, i live in elmont/floralpark basically smack dab in between them

EDIT: im just gonna get tickets off the venue...its the same price.

only thing that sucks is that its on a thursday

yea, my parents have an issue w/ city shows too.

the fact that i really dont know anyone that likes them too is bad.

so i'd have to end up dragging one of friends who just likes to go to shows.

Well the thing about the m&g is you're guranteed to meet them, which is what a lot of people like. No offence to anybody or any bands, but I really don't like hovering around outside the tour bus/venue and hoping that they MIGHT come out. I'd rather pay a little extra money (which means the band gets more money anyway, and I'm all about that) and FOR SURE get to meet them and take pictures and junk.

My point is that, regardless of what you want or not, they're not being unreasonable. I think that buying it everytime you want a VIP ticket for another show is a little expensive, but I don't think they intended it to be that way and I'm sure it'll change in the future.

Well, then why are you getting so defensive? I was making a point, like Alyssa said (thank you Alyssa by the way) that a lot of people are complaining about it when it really isn't so terrible. They're going to give us a lot of exclusive stuff and I have a feeling it'll come in handy, especially for the more dedicated fans.

So I have to pay money to be considered a "dedicated fan?"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I don't think that's what she meant. I think what she's trying to say is that with the benefits of the fan club, the fans who already do spend a lot of money of merch and shows and stuff will get rewards for that.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

That's not what I meant at all.

What I mean is what Jess said. And then I also meant that some Paramore fans aren't as DEDICATED, meaning CASUAL LISTENERS. Everybody has bands that they love but wouldn't go crazy over, that they listen to but not like their life depends on it. So some people who like Paramore but aren't as big a fan of them as other bands won't care as much. I'm saying the more dedicated fans more than likely will want to buy the package because they will want to be a member, however this DOES NOT apply to everyone. You can be a dedicated fan and not get the package for whatever reasons you believe, such as not liking fan clubs or whatever.

Jeesh.

exactly. some ppl dont buy shit. some ppl dont even join the free boards. dont mean they dont love the band. if u wanna meet em or join the damn thing, pay the money. and if you dont but u still wanna be a committed fan, then by all means dont. lol. seems pretty self explanatory to me. although i am 20.

harsh kid.

The M&Gs last time were 15-20 minutes, from what I remember...although the band didn't seem to be in any hurry to leave...they were just hanging out and talking until they finally had to go because they were going to open the main doors in a few minutes...

i remember last year the m&g people got in around 30 minutes earlier then everyone else. so 30 minutes for about 50 people. and it wasnt all set up like other m&g bands do. they actually walked around and hung out and you could talk to them. well i wasnt there but this is what i remember reading from last years tour. i cant wait :] and yeah id like for it to be before too but either way doesnt matter. im sure it will be before though.