RIOTTTTTTTTT

hayleh

interesting, its different but like a majority of people are saying "it's not what they expected but we will figure out what it means when we get the album" i agree. another thing keeping us on the edge of are seats!!! each new "clue" we get about the album makes me happy and excited. can't wait.

The more I think about it, the more I love it.

From dictionary.com - I think meaning #7 is particularly important, but a lot of them could apply - particularly 4-7 (maybe not so much on the 8, 10 and 11 lol...)...and yeah, I'm a nerd.

ri·ot /ˈraɪthinsp.pngət/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rahy-uhthinsp.pngt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –noun

1.a noisy, violent public disorder caused by a group or crowd of persons, as by a crowd protesting against another group, a government policy, etc., in the streets.

2.Law. a disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons acting together in a disrupting and tumultuous manner in carrying out their private purposes.

3.violent or wild disorder or confusion.

4.a brilliant display: a riot of color.

5.something or someone hilariously funny: You were a riot at the party.

6.unrestrained revelry.

7.an unbridled outbreak, as of emotions, passions, etc.

8.Archaic. loose, wanton living; profligacy. –verb (used without object)

9.to take part in a riot or disorderly public outbreak.

10.to live in a loose or wanton manner; indulge in unrestrained revelry: Many of the Roman emperors rioted notoriously.

11.Hunting. (of a hound or pack) to pursue an animal other than the intended quarry.

12.to indulge unrestrainedly; run riot. –verb (used with object)

13.to spend (money, time, etc.) in riotous living (usually fol. by away or out).

well i for one like it alot

cos not everything had to have reeal meaning to it

and i think its true what Brent said about the stuff in the dictionary

passion, etc =]

i think its just cos All We Know Is Falling WAS very meaningful and so people were expecting something simular...but then if the second album was just like the first then it would get a bit repetitive and boring

but change is a good thing, right?

=D

• Like 1

i dont care about an album title. at least it will be easier to talk about in conversation.

for example:

person1: "have you heard their new album Riot? it rules."

person2: "yes, Riot does rule. but i loved All We Know Is Falling more"

person1: "All We Know Is Falling sure is a long title. its sorta awkward to say in coversation"

person2: "i agree. All We Know Is Falling is a lot more awkward to say than Riot. Riot is just so simple, while All We Know Is Falling isn't so simple."

person1: "come to my house for some cake!"

i dont care about an album title. at least it will be easier to talk about in conversation.

for example:

person1: "have you heard their new album Riot? it rules."

person2: "yes, Riot does rule. but i loved All We Know Is Falling more"

person1: "All We Know Is Falling sure is a long title. its sorta awkward to say in coversation"

person2: "i agree. All We Know Is Falling is a lot more awkward to say than Riot. Riot is just so simple, while All We Know Is Falling isn't so simple."

person1: "come to my house for some cake!"

LOL...nice :)

Although I think we're all going to be saying we like Riot! more than AWKIF...I just have a hunch :)