New Paramore myspace photo

thebrowncoat

omg so i know i just posted a bit ago, but yeah, i just noticed josh's hair lol!! wow. i guess i was to focoused on that eyeliner. and still gonna take a while to see just four ppl now. ): awwh our lil paramore that we first knew has grown up! haha. they are so cute. i loveee them so much. these pics are making me more and more excited.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

zac looks better with the short hair, however josh should have just cut his hair to right off his shoulders... I think he looks like a peacock now with the trendy emo cut.

As far as hayley goes I always preferred the red head in a phili flyers shirt.

just me though.

I am not feeling the eyeliner on Josh...reminds me of the Panic! boys...

*barfs at the tought* no affense to any of you panic! fans, but i don't want josh to look like ryan... i used to think ryan was hott. and i actually used to think josh look liked him. like last year this time, with his hair shorter. i dunno, just like they both have a young face. and their hair was similar... anyway, now ryan looks like a 40 year old perverted man. and he's gross. i hope josh doesn't plan on wearing it all the time, b/c you guys are right... he does look like ryan. *barfs again*

zac looks better with the short hair, however josh should have just cut his hair to right off his shoulders... I think he looks like a peacock now with the trendy emo cut.

As far as hayley goes I always preferred the red head in a phili flyers shirt.

just me though.

Me being from Philadelphia and being a fan of the Flyers, I agree with you 100% about the Flyers shirt. I always loved that. And her hair looks better redder.