Hayley on The Chariot's New Album

The song that Hayley sings on The Chariot's new album has been announced - it's "Then Came To Kill."

You can read a review of the album at http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=224905.

I haven't heard the new record yet or this song, but based on The Chariot's past work, I highly recommend them. This is going to be amazing.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it comes out on April 3rd, along with everything else in the known universe (new Paramore song!, The Almost's new album, TAI's new album...)

Big, big new release day :)

haha ill be running to virgin mega stores that day to get the chariot's album and the almost's album but i'll have 2 wait till i'm back in the UK 2 hear paramore's new song :(

I love norma jean... but I cannot bring myself to like the chariot.

I mean i REALLY try to, but it's just not good. Writing songs like this new one on their myspace can be done in three minutes.. and scogin NEVER escapes his monotone scream which he NEVER can reproduce live.

I mean come on, a quarter of the song is him screaming like hes a five year old while the guitars mash the same three chords over and over.. Cory and Spencer are the only screamers I've come to respect at all anymore. :(

Atleast they'll have one good song with hayley on it.. even if it be for only a few seconds.

Yeah...you either like metalcore/hardcore/whatever you want to call it or you don't I guess...

Either way that you feel about The Chariot, the track with Hayley on it is going to be great.

And if someone does find a leaked copy, don't post it here. The rules on leaked stuff apply to this just like they do to Paramore's music.

Yeah...you either like metalcore/hardcore/whatever you want to call it or you don't I guess...

Either way that you feel about The Chariot, the track with Hayley on it is going to be great.

And if someone does find a leaked copy, don't post it here. The rules on leaked stuff apply to this just like they do to Paramore's music.

I see what you're trying to say... but really; when bands like norma jean and underoath set the bar so high, its just hard to get into something like the chariot when everything sounds the same. I love the genre, just not them.

But i still <3 brent.