May 17th, Avalon Los Angeles CA

Trevor

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was fucking nuts...stephler, did u see the bottle i threw "at you"..lol...

My thoughts:

Taylor gets an approval stamp in my book. He didn't hold back like hunter did when he first started...but he still does have big shoes to fill...

Quietdrive needs to NOT play so many slow songs....

on a side note, i'd like to say that my favorite paramore fan was the chick with the homemade shirt that said "PARAMORE" and "WOAH"

So did you guys hang out w/ them after @ their bus? I had baggage I had to take home so we left afterwards.

A few things:

1) Sitting on hard wood floor for more than 20minutes hurts, a lot.

2) Thx to rachna, steph and brent for bein cool about me being plastered up against them the whole show.

3) ++rep for brent getting clocked in the head multiple times by crowd surfers, way to take em for the team.

4) ++rep to steph for telling that psycho dike bitch to calm the hell down or gtfo. Towards the end of paramore's set.

Was nice meeting ya'll, was a good time. I'll put some M&G pix up later.

omggg!!! i saw the water bottle! hahah i was like wait a minute...but i had no room to turn my head. um and taylor was sick.

it was nice meeting you as well trevor. i wanted to cut that bitch so bad.

i'm uploading my pictures from the show right now but whoever left early missed scooter showdown 2007.

oh! and here's a picture

DSC04557.jpg

So did you guys hang out w/ them after @ their bus? I had baggage I had to take home so we left afterwards.

A few things:

1) Sitting on hard wood floor for more than 20minutes hurts, a lot.

2) Thx to rachna, steph and brent for bein cool about me being plastered up against them the whole show.

3) ++rep for brent getting clocked in the head multiple times by crowd surfers, way to take em for the team.

4) ++rep to steph for telling that psycho dike bitch to calm the hell down or gtfo. Towards the end of paramore's set.

Was nice meeting ya'll, was a good time. I'll put some M&G pix up later.

i didn't hang. i mean, i did and then i left befroe they really came out. and then got stuck in traffic on the 91 for 2 hours. not fun at all

it was sweet meeting you too. i'm sorry my cousin put his elbows in your stomach and pushed you though. he didn't realize we actually knew you =/

yea, the backdrop was kick ass, but imo they should have covered it throughout everyone elses set...

yea, i threw the bottle, but i was nowhere near you..lol...

Also, the psycho dike bitch, did she have short shaggy hair and a black tee on? and was she/he/it air drumming/guitaring the whole time? if so, that chick was freaking wierd. it was air drumming during quietdrive's simple beats, and she wasn't even on que...i mean i'm no drum pro, but i can tell when ur off beat. it was sad.

Also, what did hayley say she got for her b-day? i couldn't hear..

and wtf was up with this dude next to taylor, he was wierd. he sat there the whole time with no emotion on his face just staring at us:

IMG_1458.jpg

it was soooooooo amazing! I had the best time! yeah hayley said it was a special show because the backdrop thingy. =) During the show she was asking the crowd to tell her what the name of the new album was and everyone screamed RIOT! and she was like "what? I don't think I heard you" so they can say it louder and then josh and jeremy laughed and looked at eachother and made this face while they were pointing at the backdrop that was like "hmmm....I wonder what it's called?" haha they were laughing at hayley. Oh and those pictures are awesome! I wish I had a camera to take =(