Misery Business

haha oh diego you make me laugh haha

haha, that pic makes you wonder...

yea i know what you mean...they are insinuating what you are talking about.

even tho we are the most devoted fans ever, its not our business

YOU TELL IT DIEGO!!!

:]

o man i totally knew this was coming when i first saw the pic.

but i also completely agree with ya. lets kill it here. none of our business. pretty sweet song eh?

maybe they will tell us the true one day.

...they become popular and need to clarify certain things.

Also I want to add that I didnt want to sound like a jerk(if i did) with my previous post. I just dont like when people start paying more attention to that than whats more important, their music.

So yeah lets kill it there. For all that we know they could be really good friends, I dont know if you ever had a super duper best friend from the other gender....

I have and you can show alot of affection for another person without being a gf/bf thing.

heh. well! i guess it doesnt affect me, because i have a boyfriend hah.

anyways back on subject...

ive been listening to the clip, and even though me, i, myself, chrisseh11, chrisseh, christina, do not like the lyrics paticularly that much (but still like em of course!) i actually really love the chorus.

Also I want to add that I didnt want to sound like a jerk(if i did) with my previous post. I just dont like when people start paying more attention to that than whats more important, their music.

So yeah lets kill it there. For all that we know they could be really good friends, I dont know if you ever had a super duper best friend from the other gender....

I have and you can show alot of affection for another person without being a gf/bf thing.

no if anything i understand...my best friends a guy and we get asked all the time...and its like just cuz we're really great friends doesnt mean we go out w/ each other...

so yea its done...itll magically go awa in 3....2....1....BOOM!

this week is gonna go by so slowly now that i'm all anxious for friday.

ugh that sucks.

anywaysss, i'm dying of excitement for the new album

i can't wait...i'm going crazy!

oh, and does anybody else hear the little cha-cha sound during the first verse when she says "ticking like a clock"? i know this isn't the song where they used the mariachi band, but i just thought it was cool.

ok this may sound stupid. well hey, i can be slow sometimes.

but i wonder if misery business was written in the sense that it is actually something that happened or if it is like a symbol for something else. ii dont know it just makes you wonder. feel free to ignore that. :mrgreen:

Well, if you read their entry on the song in the LJ and the comment they left in the replies, it sounds like it's something that happened.

this week is gonna go by so slowly now that i'm all anxious for friday.

ugh that sucks.

anywaysss, i'm dying of excitement for the new album

i can't wait...i'm going crazy!

oh, and does anybody else hear the little cha-cha sound during the first verse when she says "ticking like a clock"? i know this isn't the song where they used the mariachi band, but i just thought it was cool.

It does sound a little like maracas, doesn't it? :)