but i got him where i want him now

whoa... it was never my intention to brag

to steal it all away from you now

but god does it feel so good

and if you could then you know you would

cause god it just feels so

it just feels so good.

this part sounds SOOOOOO panic at the disco-ish.

same first reaction here. haha.

and heyley sings so fast like Brendon

Originally Posted by stephler

whoa... i never meant to brag

but i got him where i want him now

whoa... it was never my intention to brag

but god does it feel so good

and if you could then you know you would

cause god it just feels so

it just feels so good.

this part sounds SOOOOOO panic at the disco-ish.

yeah.. like sooo much.

I agree I DO think there is more attitude. And as I said on LJ, I really like this side of Hayley. :]

yea, i like this side, shes very versatile.

i think that the melodies are def gonna be different c their is only one guitar now.

josh has more work now, but so far, i like what hes put up.

I agree I DO think there is more attitude. And as I said on LJ, I really like this side of Hayley. :]

yeah i can imagine her performing these songs with SO much attitude.

i can't wait to see them perform the songs of riot :D

like she said it the lj post its about honesty so the attitude fits good.

haha that doesnt really make sence haha but i know what i mean lol

anyways i like the clip and the more attitude :D

yeah it seems this song/clip hasnt recieved the same feedback as "born for this"

hmmmmm

I think there's a really simple answer for why that is...Born For This is much closer to what we heard on AWKIF than this song is. This song is a bigger departure, especially lyrically.

Also, the theme of Born For This is very uplifting. This song is darker, more complex in its emotions.

And, as a lot of people have pointed out, we've only heard a very small clip. It's easy to say NOW that you'd be more impressed with Born For This vs. this if you just heard clips of both...but we never heard Born For This as just a clip...

Personally, I LOVE both songs. And I have a feeling that once I hear all of "Misery Business", I'm going to like it better than "Born For This."

i just realized that zac's name is spelled incorrectly on their purevolume. maybe they should fix it.

I actually have an autograph from Zac where he spelled it that way lol...

And as for the authorization on their myspace to post comments, I'm sure that was to stop all the spam comments they were getting lately.

I think there's a really simple answer for why that is...Born For This is much closer to what we heard on AWKIF than this song is. This song is a bigger departure, especially lyrically.

Also, the theme of Born For This is very uplifting. This song is darker, more complex in its emotions.

And, as a lot of people have pointed out, we've only heard a very small clip. It's easy to say NOW that you'd be more impressed with Born For This vs. this if you just heard clips of both...but we never heard Born For This as just a clip...

Personally, I LOVE both songs. And I have a feeling that once I hear all of "Misery Business", I'm going to like it better than "Born For This."

I don't think just because a song is more uplifting or not we judge it differently. Look at My Heart, that's a sadder song but it's still one of the bands best. The emotions are complex.

Yes, we've only heard a small clip, so really, all this "analyzing" and talk of deeper meaning is kind of wasted anyway on something we can't properly "analyze" yet.

I don't think just because a song is more uplifting or not we judge it differently. Look at My Heart, that's a sadder song but it's still one of the bands best. The emotions are complex.

Yes, we've only heard a small clip, so really, all this "analyzing" and talk of deeper meaning is kind of wasted anyway on something we can't properly "analyze" yet.

Yeah, as one of the guiltiest parties lol, I do agree - we're doing a lot of analyzing of a song we haven't heard all of yet :)

I don't think of My Heart as a sad song though...in fact, I always have thought of it as one of their most uplifting songs...but that's probably a topic for another thread...