Fan Club/VIP Email

Hmmm...it's really odd. There are a lot of people between here and the LJ community that haven't gotten them yet. I'm not sure if they're sending them out in batches based on when you bought your tickets or what...

If it gets to be like a week before the show and you still haven't heard anything, I'd email them...

I just hope it didn't go to my Spam somehow.

i filled out the form from the email the day it came...and today i got an email saying:

Hello!

Thank you for being a member of the The Official Paramore Fan Club. We hope you are excited about the upcoming show!

As a member, you were able to purchase presale tickets that include a VIP Meet and Greet with Paramore. The Meet and Greet will take place before the show. For access to the Meet and Greet, please visit Will Call no later than 1 hour before doors open. The doors open at 6:30pm. As times may change, we recommend calling the venue the day of show to confirm door times.

You will need a photo ID in order to gain entry. Please do not show up late as late arrivals will not be permitted into the VIP Meet and Greet. Please remember to bring a photo ID, your email confirmation and one small item (CD, ticket stub, etc...) to be autographed. Photos will be permitted at the Meet and Greet. Note: some venues will not allow you bring your cameras into the show - so you may need to return your camera to your car.

Thank you for your continued support and have a great time at the show.

Kind regards,

Artist Arena

my show is the first one, on the 20th...so i guess you guys will get them about a week before?

i filled out the form from the email the day it came...and today i got an email saying:

Hello!

Thank you for being a member of the The Official Paramore Fan Club. We hope you are excited about the upcoming show!

As a member, you were able to purchase presale tickets that include a VIP Meet and Greet with Paramore. The Meet and Greet will take place before the show. For access to the Meet and Greet, please visit Will Call no later than 1 hour before doors open. The doors open at 6:30pm. As times may change, we recommend calling the venue the day of show to confirm door times.

You will need a photo ID in order to gain entry. Please do not show up late as late arrivals will not be permitted into the VIP Meet and Greet. Please remember to bring a photo ID, your email confirmation and one small item (CD, ticket stub, etc...) to be autographed. Photos will be permitted at the Meet and Greet. Note: some venues will not allow you bring your cameras into the show - so you may need to return your camera to your car.

Thank you for your continued support and have a great time at the show.

Kind regards,

Artist Arena

my show is the first one, on the 20th...so i guess you guys will get them about a week before?

Interesting...I wonder if it will be as casual as it was the last time or if it'll be a little more structured this time...guess we'll find out soon...they may be afraid of a bit of a mob scene if they turn the band loose in a room full of fans at this point :)

Interesting...I wonder if it will be as casual as it was the last time or if it'll be a little more structured this time...guess we'll find out soon...they may be afraid of a bit of a mob scene if they turn the band loose in a room full of fans at this point :)

It might change show to show, depending on how many people turn out for the meet and greet.

They'll come up to you if it's casual...trust me - it's really, really easy to talk to them. I've been as awkward as anyone around bands and artists I like...but I've never felt that way with Paramore. They're just so down to earth and super friendly.

They'll come up to you if it's casual...trust me - it's really, really easy to talk to them. I've been as awkward as anyone around bands and artists I like...but I've never felt that way with Paramore. They're just so down to earth and super friendly.

YES! haha i walked right up to zac alst time. that was odd. but i didn't feel like, scared. like i have with other bands.

and they do come right up to you. i remember, we were all sitting there and like, jeremy and josh just kinda walked up to us. hunter too =/ haha but yea, they're bad awesome