Tattoos?

triquetra

best friend's tattoo she just got

before color was finished

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs174.snc3/20153_1346556501896_1170802572_31055766_5071627_n.jpg

finished tattoo!

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs194.snc3/20153_1346557141912_1170802572_31055782_1131228_n.jpg

i want something small for my friend one in a few months. possibly back of my neck or behind my ear. tthinking stars so if anyone sees anything cool let me know!

I'm getting a tattoo..soon-ish haha it has to be something with stars, wanted that since i was 15, but i still havent found anything i like enough to get. My friend has drawn a few for me,and she'll do a few more.. so i hope i find something soon.

My biggest problem is where i want it though.

I think instead of the BNE butterfly, I might just get 'brand new eyes'. Partly because it's just more simple. I can't find any artists around here that I'd want to do the butterfly. The artist I'd love to have do it would be Nikko Hurtado, who is amazing at color tattoos, but is based in California.

I finally have a job, so now I can get some moolah for more tattoos! Super stoked.

I kinda wanna get this Just cause it's badass and I love Fake Shark-Real Zombie!

I also want a Sweeney Todd tattoo with two old razors crossing, dripping blood with "My friends, you will drip precious rubies"

And a bunch of other stuff, but those are the priorities right now :)

Thats cool Holly!

My friend Zach has some pretty sweet tattoos. I wish I had pictures because I truly adore them. He has this sweet tree with a microphone hanging from it (he's a singer) on his left forearm that his friend Jason designed. Then he has a blue cross on one wrist and a red cross on the other wrist. And he has love and faith on his wrists in hebrew. We joke about his faith tattoo all the time.

He's always like, "Hey Faith, you're my soulmate. Your name is tattooed on me."

i decided i really love hayley's tattoo behind her ear.

my friend and i want to get matching tattoos in april and i'm thinking maybe get that cloud that hayley has.... because my friend is just as obsessed with paramore as i am and it would mean how much we love paramore and what great times we had going to shows together, and listening to them together.

..... thoughts?

whoa i just found this and i love it!

aside from the boombox because i dont like that part. but the notes and stars i LOVE

boombox-and-stars-tattoo-64253.jpg

I think it would be cute if you got something like Hayley's.

I plan on getting the same tattoo as Andrew McMahon, so I am totally cool with the idea of paying homage to someone that's really influenced your life.

I really like the music and stars too. Its really playful, which seems to be representative of your personality.

I actually almost got another tattoo today. But I couldn't make it down to the shop. haha. I still need to get my friend Jason to design my camera tattoo.

yeah i'm either getting the one hayley has or that stars and music notes one. i'm leaning more towards the stars and notes one. still not sure about the boombox. i like it but idk if it'll fit behind my ear haha

ahhh that would've been awesome if you got another one!!

yeah i cant wait to see how that camera one comes out!

I like the stars. I know for a fact that if you go to a good shop you wont be able to get the boombox. In order to get detail it would have to be pretty big.

Yeah, I really really really need to talk to Jason about it. He's been saying he'll do it, but I dont see him that often so we havent had time to actually discuss it.

yeah i know, i was thinking of starting the boombox on my neck and having the notes and stars going towards the back of my ear. thats a terrible explanation. but if i have to leave out the boombox i dont really care. i just love the stars and notes. it's basically exactly what i want. i'm so excited. april 5th needs to get here fast lol

awww yeah. i'm sure it'll come out great! the camera so fits you!