The Taylor Thread

ohohohoh

paramore--large-msg-120567277102.jpg

now we know how taylor really feels about josh hahahah

"So yeah, Taylor still hasn't worked out that I'm the one who's been using his toothbrush for the last few months....what's that? He's right next to me? Pfft, sorry but I'm not gonna fall for that old trick..."

:willy_nilly:

• 2 months later...

**bump**

so hayley grabbed taylor's ass at the show the other night.

is that something she does at all the shows?lolz.

his face was priceless.man,i wish i got a pic of it. jeremy looked so shocked at

hayley it was soooo funny haha

she just made that innocent 'i didn't do it' face!!

Guest JadeIsRad
"So yeah, Taylor still hasn't worked out that I'm the one who's been using his toothbrush for the last few months....what's that? He's right next to me? Pfft, sorry but I'm not gonna fall for that old trick..."

:willy_nilly:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Last night in Paris...

But it was especially, to my mind, Taylor's day, because Hayley introduced him a lot, and he looked so happy, he was always smiling. I don't know if it means that we have to be prepared to the official announcement of his integration in the band very soon...

As read in a review of the show made by someone on the LJ com.

My hair is a bit like his :]
haha yes...i remember when people said you were the taylor york look-a-like haha :]
Last night in Paris...But it was especially, to my mind, Taylor's day, because Hayley introduced him a lot, and he looked so happy, he was always smiling. I don't know if it means that we have to be prepared to the official announcement of his integration in the band very soon...[/i']As read in a review of the show made by someone on the LJ com.
yeah i wish that he could be in the photoshoots and interviews and stuff like that. hes def my favorite<3 aha