The Taylor Thread

^ haha ive seen the first one before..all the york brothers have this massive curly hair. i love it!:D

and the second one ive never seen. zac and taylor both look adorable

I saw someone of the Fanclub boards refer to Taylor as 'that curly-haired guy who plays guitar.'

:o

i could say something, but i decided i should just keep my mouth shut. i dont want to go on a rant.

^ in case of what?? haha i mean they said taylor was just going on tour with them for the tour they did before riot! came out and warped. he was supposivly going to college or something, but then he has just been continuing to tour with the band. (which i think, confused people for a while) however i think if the band was something he wasn't sure he wanted to continue, he probably would have left by now to do what he wants to do. for now i think they are happy with taylor and im sure finding a guitar replacement is one of the least things on their minds right now.

^ no im not saying that. im just saying they seem like they have everything under control for now. (i know they thought everything was going good and the jer said he was leaving at the last second) but they have so many other things going on right now i dont think they wake up everyday saying.."Omg who could we get if taylor left?!"

anyone notice taylor wasn't doing his superheadbang on jimmy kimmel. usually after hayley does her little dance beside him you see curls go all over the place but not this time.

maybe it was to keep his hair lookin good. if so, I can totally relate. once a curl is gone, it's hard to get it back.

either way, you still looked good taylor

ohohohoh

paramore--large-msg-120567277102.jpg

now we know how taylor really feels about josh hahahah