4.5.07 Toronto,CANADA

Fire At Will

ahhh me neither!

you're leaving tomorrow right?

They stillll haven't called me to let me know what time my interviews at..fingers crossed I'll know tomorrow...

I shouldn't be complaining though...I'm LUCKY to be worrying about something like this..

Edit: and if you want to find me,look for this:

img2751fy5.jpg

I never go anywhere without it,and I have never seen anyone with one like it,it would be funny though if the one time I see someone with it is at that show...

I'll probably be wearing checkered Vans or those flats you see in that picture if that's any help haha

ahhh me neither!

They stillll haven't called me to let me know what time my interviews at..fingers crossed I'll know tomorrow...

I shouldn't be complaining though...I'm LUCKY to be worrying about something like this..

img2751fy5.jpg

I never go anywhere without it,and I have never seen anyone with one like it,it would be funny though if the one time I see someone with it is at that show...

I'll probably be wearing checkered Vans or those flats you see in that picture if that's any help haha

yeah tomorrow

we're taking the red eye

its going to be fun, haha

and i like your bag

i probably wont be getting any sleep at all tonight

because we're taking the red eye at midnight

which is four hours away, holy excitement

plus toronto is two hours ahead so it'll be more like 2am

and it takes four hours

so it'll be around 6am when we get there

so not cool

i sleep until noon

haha

ahhh me neither!

img2751fy5.jpg

awesome bag! awesome shoes! :)

ooh, how'd you get an interview??? that's great!

paramore was amazing, as usual. what sucked was that the meet n greet was delayed by over an hour so i didn't get to see them for that long, but i got autographs and pictures with them.

i was mainly there to see this providence and paramore (obviously)...but i really liked the love arcade, and shotgun rules was good too.

crowd participation was great :) wished there was more room to dance...or move :P but that's how it usually is. hah.

i didn't take pictures while they played though; i decided to leave my camera at coat check. i'd rather be enjoying myself during the show than holding a camera and taking pictures. but if anyone who went took pictures, please upload them somewhere or send some my way! :)

they didn't play conspiracy or franklin like they normally do, but those got replaced with misery business, hallelujah, for a pessimist i'm pretty optimistic, and born for this. it was awesome!

i think i had more fun at this show than last year's show, but both were amazing. i really can't wait to see them again. the only reason i'd go to warped this year would be to see them. i really hope they have a canadian tour. at the meet n greet it seemed like hayley really wanted to have a canadian tour :)

anyway, super amazing show! i had a shitload of fun! :D

<3 paramore!

funeral for a friend. you sure man? aren't they like.. well more popular than paramore are? i guess it might be different in canada though but they have been around for years.

can't wait to see what alyssa has to say about the show n stuff.

funeral for a friend. you sure man? aren't they like.. well more popular than paramore are? i guess it might be different in canada though but they have been around for years.

can't wait to see what alyssa has to say about the show n stuff.

They apparently were.

its weird, paramore were supposed to suport ffaf once in some shows in the US but i think they got cancelled.and now ffaf are supporting them.lol.

cant wait to see pics =)