5/1 Boston MA. What now?!?!

jchurch004

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF YOU LISTEN, IN THE BEGINNING YOU CAN HEAR MY BROTHER ASK ME IF I AM GOING TO CRY HAHA. HE'S SUCH A DINK. AND JUST TO LET Y'ALL KNOW I DIDN'T CRY WHEN THEY PLAYED IT. ALTHOUGH I HAD THE KNOT IN MY STOMACH THE ENTIRE SONG.

thats jokes.

haha

Lmao, nice jarrod, first name basis. Thats enough to make me pass out probably.

Good sound quality on the vids too.

oh and the pic on the last page of the concert book is gavin from TP lmao. =)

hahaha, nah i know. i just like being funny. what can i say.

MY HEART!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8336212263184377844

LAST SONG OF THE NIGHT

PRESSURE!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2393041316735682340

yea so some concluding thoughts. just amazing you guys. the night was just incredible. i hope everyone of you have just as amazing of a time. for some reason each time i go, it like makes me love them that much more. which i never thought was possible.

= )

Here's a review of the show from the Daily Free Press...

We want paraMORE

By: Joanne Miller

Posted: 5/3/07

For the first time in almost 8 months, Paramore brought their fun-filled live show to the Avalon on Tuesday night. The club slowly filled up, with most of the crowd arriving just before Paramore's set. Love Arcade kicked things off with their funky, hip-hop inspired dance beats followed up by This Providence and The Almost, who geared the audience up for the headliners.

Opening with "Misery Business" off the upcoming album Riot!, which hits stores in June, the band immediately had the crowd in the palm of its hand. Energetic and spunky, vocalist Hayley Williams entertained the audience with her attitude and powerful voice while bassist Jeremy Davis bounced back and forth between the drum kit and the front of the stage.

Blowing through most of 2005's All We Know Is Falling, including its breakout hit "Emergency," Williams wound her way from one side of the stage to the other, grinning and waving at familiar faces. Ignoring the catcalls from the male fans in the audience, she led the way into "Whoa," telling the fans it was their "last chance to prove that Boston is the best stop on this tour." A resounding feminine cheer rose up from the audience as the microphone was held over their heads.

Returning for two more songs, the band closed their hour-long set with a shoutout to superfan Jarrod during "Born For This" and then rocketed through the hit single "Pressure" before waving to the crowd as drummer Zac Farro paraded across the stage.

http://media.www.dailyfreepress.com/media/storage/paper87/news/2007/05/03/Muse/We.Want.Paramore-2893464.shtml

;)

Oh my god, and he hasn't read it yet. He's going to flip his top.

edit: lol you posted just before me, thats awesome.

hahaha. yea, just still, i watch it like over and over again and i cant help but like grin uncontrollably. its fantastic.

thanks for that brent.

= )

Ok, now I feel kind of bad...I thought my ;) at the bottom might tip you off, but I think I was too subtle...

Click the link to the actual article and then compare it to mine...I might have made one tiny addition... :)

Ok, now I feel kind of bad...I thought my ;) at the bottom might tip you off, but I think I was too subtle...

Click the link to the actual article and then compare it to mine...I might have made one tiny addition... :)

nah man i knew all along. thats why i said thanks brent

= )

i liked the addition tho hehe

OK soo im really sorry my comp wouldnt let my on the internet for days lol soo i havent uploaded all my pics & vids but heres a preview and yes jarrod i got another video of born for this for you. the quality of my videos are really good i think. minus when im getting attacked and i hold it weird haha

i have pics of teh other bands toooo..

DSCN0050.jpg

[br]

DSCN0038.jpg

thanksssss ill get em up as soon as i cannnn i just got my internet back lol

ahhhhhhhhh shit kristina. i cant wait to see ur video of BFT. im fucking insanely excited to see that shite.

dangit man. hahahaha. flippin out. i hope u had a better angle than i did. when she went towards me i sorta like lost control of the camera and just started yelling and then i almost fainted haha. gosh. what a string of only seconds haha.