5/1 Boston MA. What now?!?!

jchurch004

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's soo cool she said ur name!and yea, what's up with the table?? also, please tell me that u were just kidding, and that u know the last pic u have is with sean and gavin from TP

not gonna lie. i know theyre from TP, but im not a big fan. therefore i dont know them. all i know is the one dude looks like ryan reynolds and that is fricking awesome lmao...

and yea the table. sorta sucked but i mean they take you up in groups of a few, so its still pretty badass. and its easier to get pics with the whole band ya know. idk, they were sorta pissed too about it but before they sat down me and heather had them do like a dance with us on the stairs. haha it was good shit. anyways, yea she said my name....

still cant believe it really. im like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yep. idk haha. it was some intense shite. anyways, the other ummmm 9 videos will be up throughout the day as they finish. so yea. look for that shit.

oh and again. my pics are up on my myspace. so check it out.

how does she know your name? haha I keep forgetting to tell them mine D: but I hate telling people my name cause I guess it isnt clear enough the first time and they think I say kara or hairy. I dunno

yeaaaaa kristina i wanna see what ur kickin ass camera produced lol. i bet its way nastier than mine. and did u get a video of Born For This???

cuz if so, i need to hear it haha!!!

I was searching on youtube for another version haha

I was searching on youtube for another version haha

yea, i was hoping theyd be up by now, but ah well.

im looking forward to hearing from suzie. she said she would call me afterward but she'll prolly be too excited haha.

anyways, im still like shaking when i watch the video... i mean yea they know my name, so what right haha. idk, i guess i take it as a really big deal...

and the reason i was singing so loud was so that something like that would happen hahaha. and welp it did. so yea.

= )

BESIDES BFT, THIS IS THE NEXT BEST VIDEO!!!

IF YOU LISTEN, IN THE BEGINNING YOU CAN HEAR MY BROTHER ASK ME IF I AM GOING TO CRY HAHA. HE'S SUCH A DINK. AND JUST TO LET Y'ALL KNOW I DIDN'T CRY WHEN THEY PLAYED IT. ALTHOUGH I HAD THE KNOT IN MY STOMACH THE ENTIRE SONG.

= )

HALLELUJAH!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2525649453923684151&hl=en