5/1 Boston MA. What now?!?!

jchurch004

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all I can say is doors open 30 minutes before show and you have to be there atleast an hour before doors open.

It might go that way everywhere else but I went by this to get to the show I went to last night

DOORS; 6:00

SHOW: 6:30

SHOW UP FOR M&G: 5:00

ello!

Thank you for being a member of the The Official Paramore Fan Club. We hope you are excited about the upcoming show!

As a member, you were able to purchase presale tickets that include a VIP Meet and Greet with Paramore. The Meet and Greet will take place before the show. For access to the Meet and Greet, please visit Will Call no later than 1 hour before doors open. The doors open at 6:30pm. As times may change, we recommend calling the venue the day of show to confirm door times.

You will need a photo ID in order to gain entry. Please do not show up late as late arrivals will not be permitted into the VIP Meet and Greet. Please remember to bring a photo ID, your email confirmation.

That's what I got in the mail... I'm going to call them on Monday.

Anybody got the meet and greets?

I'm so about to make a thread. <_<'

guys. got lost in MASS, with the crew. ended up not getting home till 4 in the morning cuz of the stupid red sox and all the dweebish traffic. so, i am gonna post like almost every pic to my myspace so y'all can at least see those. and i also got every song on video except all we know.

for some reason im like wide awake but im like insanely tired too. gosh, anyways im gonna post the born for this video first just cuz there is something amazingly cool in it. and all y'all are gonna be flippin ass when u see it!!! haha truly. and kristina, dont give that shit away till after ppl see it haha

= )

seeya soon.