The Maine

whatsername104

^ Yeah... I might just take him poppy seed muffins cuz he loves those. That way each of them gets a special food product.

Oh my word, I would laugh sooo hard if he sang that. bahahaha.

yeah, that sounds good :)

i could see them now like looking at everything and being like OMG! and just like shoving their mouths full of the food, haha.

me too! i die everytime i watch that video. he has such a good personality, amazing talent, and looks...we all know. like before i ever saw them live or met them and i watched interviews i was like hes probably really stuck up or something just because he EDIT: comes off as confident and everyone loves him. i thought it would like get to his head ya know, but he is the most down to earth guy ive ever met. he dosent treat anyone different and he loves every single one of his fans (not to say the others dont) once you meet him (faith) you'll know what i mean :)

^ he does when he is on stage is what i mean...and when he is talking to his fans and stuff, hes really out going. i did EDIT: see in an interview where he said he couldnt believe he went out on stage in those underwear for halloween because he is a shy person outside of the band......sheesh