Drawings, paintings, photoshoped images etc. Thread!

FeRo

hahaha. it's going to take me quite a long time. i just started drawing it friday and i didn't get too far. probably finish it monday or tuesday, then i need to transfer it onto the paper i'm going to use. i'm going to have two pieces of paper. one is practice paper and the other is going to be the real deal. she's letting me practice one time because i've never used charcoal and she wants me to get the feel of it. or something. lol

^ beckett!! and Jana thats awsome!! (:

thanks! i'm thinking about drawing a pic of paramore and doing a graffiti back ground of the band name or RIOT... i've done some like that for panic! at the disco and fall out boy so paramore is gonna be my most recent project and my favorite! i'll post pics of it when i'm done!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm not sure if this thread is only paramore drawings but... i saw some other drawings that weren't paramore related lol so...

i drew my friend last night and i'm actually really proud of it... and i never like anything i draw really haha. i can't draw faces or hands haha... so this drawing works since i didn't really have to do her face. the hands look kinda retarded but oh well.

i'm gonna give it to her after i get it graded. silly art school.

i loveeee j squared

kaylan.jpg

I finally found one or two great paramore pictures (actually just hayley) to draw. I am SO excited. I probably won't have time to start for another week or two. I draw so rarely. I drew maybe five Avril Lavigne pictures right when she was a new artist and then one Kelly Clarkson in 2005 I think. That's really all, it's been a while! I think each one improves even though I do it so infrequently. I can't wait :)