don't!!

yea it sucks for them, but in a weird way that seems good for them, that people are actually trying to get it leaked, if you kno what i mean.

i get what you mean

i feel really bad watching it

but at the same time i don't, since all i was going to see was a ripped version anyway

i don't know

sorry paramore

man, i searched to see if the videos were removed at this site and it wasn't so I commented that they should remove it. and when I read the other comments people were like "save it, save it, here comes warner bros"

I kinda got pissed.

I mean I watched the video, and I'm really sorry,

(bad fan!bad fan!)

Oops, a little late for that, heh. I already saw it >.< But the ending was cut off, so I did not see the WHOLE thing exactly.

Darn same thing happened to me with "Emergency". Did not know they did not want people to watch it.

Oh well. Life will go on.

omg. someone posted the vid on this other board and linked it and everything...but for some reason i didn't see the link and was just like.. .

omg i'm so excited and blah blah can't wait!

and everyone was talking about it and i had no idea what was going on. till they were like helloooo the vid is posted.

My stupidity came in handy. lol. i didn't get to see it. But the link is right there and i can just.....click........it.

I understand that if a CD leaked it would be upsetting. People downloading it, losing money, undermining their work, possibly getting unfinished versions creating faulty views on their music..

But a handful of fans (who are probably of the highest dedication, ie: us) getting a glimpse at it a couple of days before they "release" it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I mean... who here would honestly change the channel on fuse if it started playing and say, "Oh! Seen this before.. *click*." I mean, my heart skips a beat a little bit when I hear paramore in stores or in someone else's car let alone watching their music video. :roll:

I download leaked things all the time, I dont think it matters cause I always buy the stuff anyway. Its just way too tempting to wait sometimes.

i do the same thing. :-x

mostly for bands that i dont know if i will like, i download their cd from a friend then see if i like it enough to buy it.

i usually end up deleted it. haha

or i do that with smaller bands that i have no chance of buy their cd in stores.

id just like to say sorry for posting it also. i did make a thread because i saw it on ONTD and thought it wasnt leaked and yeah.

sorry.

I understand that if a CD leaked it would be upsetting. People downloading it, losing money, undermining their work, possibly getting unfinished versions creating faulty views on their music..

But a handful of fans (who are probably of the highest dedication, ie: us) getting a glimpse at it a couple of days before they "release" it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I mean... who here would honestly change the channel on fuse if it started playing and say, "Oh! Seen this before.. *click*." I mean, my heart skips a beat a little bit when I hear paramore in stores or in someone else's car let alone watching their music video. :roll:

i agree with you. i think it's a bit ott that there's a massive drama over it.