Waltz Reprise

chrisseh11

i really like them

but i can totally see them being compared to paramore if they got any bigger

yeah. it's daft though cause they sound nothing alike really. apart from the singers voice, but as carly from kenotia said.. there are lots of guy bands out who sound the same but never get compared, and just cause of the girl singer thing, even though the actual sound is different.. they get compared anyway. i suppose that's what they'd have to deal with.

they are different from paramore cause there is like, screaming, and the guy does a lot of background vocals, where as with paramore.. it's pretty much just hayley. well, on riot anyway.

they are swell.

yeah. it's daft though cause they sound nothing alike really. apart from the singers voice, but as carly from kenotia said.. there are lots of guy bands out who sound the same but never get compared, and just cause of the girl singer thing, even though the actual sound is different.. they get compared anyway. i suppose that's what they'd have to deal with.

they are different from paramore cause there is like, screaming, and the guy does a lot of background vocals, where as with paramore.. it's pretty much just hayley. well, on riot anyway.

they are swell.

swell

pahahaha

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...