Waltz Reprise

chrisseh11

Well, I don't think this band has been posted here, but they're called waltz reprise, a girl fronted band, not very well known, but the frontwoman jenna maranga tried out for "the last song you'll ever sing" contest, her voice is realllllyyy good, they don't have any songs on their myspace yet, but they'll be posting them soon. I'm really excited :D this girl, man she has the voice of an angel. You should go check em out attttt... www.myspace.com/waltzreprise or on youtube just search up paramore contest jenna. I think... Lol. Anyways yea :D

AH!

ahah yess!!! i LOVE them so far!

litterally a few hours ago i was looking at her contest and i was like whoaa.. and she mentioned a band and i was like.. cool! so i went on her profile on youtube and thank god there was a link. i lisetned to what they had on their webisode and it sounded amazing. i cannot seriously wait for music from them!

• 1 month later...

I really like her voice and I was really looking forward to what kind of music they would be making but to be honest I didnt really like the song on their myspace...=/ Kinda sucks cause Ive talked with Jenna a few times, I think they can do better but they need to break away from the cliche scream-o cause with her voice they could be really good, need to try and be themselves more.