Look what i just got email to meeee!! :D

'Riot' - Out June 25th (well i guess this is confirmation :()

Hey All,

We just wanted to drop you a line to flag you on the nice little exclusives available when you purchase the new Paramore album online.

I'm sure you've been hearing the many great things about the forthcoming album, well be prepared it really is an amazing album. So for all you treasured UK fans out there, we'd like to offer you something a little special. The below are exclusive to the UK...so get yours today!

HMV - Exclusive HMV only limited edition alternative cover - click here to pre-order yours today.

PLAY.COM - Exclusive Paramore sticker sheet - click here to order from Play.

iTUNES - Exclusive bonus content - 3 non album tracks / video for 'Misery Business' and pdf booklet.

Also, for all of you visiting your local indie retailer, we'll be sending them some very nice indie exclusive album / band posters to display in the shop, so I'm sure if you ask them nicely you'll be able to reserve your copy when they have finished with them.

Single - 'Misery Business' - Out June 18th

Make sure you check out our fancy single formats for 'Misery Business' they are looking rather nice...the single is out June 18th, available to download June 11th.

The formats include...

CD - includes non album b-side - 'Stop This Song (Love Sick Melody)'

7'' - Ltd Ed poster pull out / clear vinyl - includes non album b-side 'My Hero' (Electronic Mix)

7'' - Ltd Ed gatefold / red vinyl includes non album b-side 'Sunday Bloody Sunday'.

Pre-order here

The Video and single have recently been playlisted on Kerrang TV and radio...so make sure you tune in to check it out...and don't be shy if you fancy joining in the campaign with a request to your local radio / tv station to play the single.

EDIT: THE STICKERS FROM PLAY.COM LOOK LIKE THIS........... :D

stickerssssssssssss.jpg

i agree. im not really a big fan of all these different cds with different bonus tracks and what not. it kind of just seems like too much.

Heh, that's okay because I won't buy the album that many times for exclusive tracks. If they don't pop up in iTunes to pay for, then I will have to resort to getting it a different way unfortunately.

Shame about the delay of the album in the UK, but if Miz Biz isn't out til the 18th of June then that explains why Scuzz is the only music channel to have played the video (and it's getting some good airplay too, #2 in their chart this week - woot!) I guess MTV2 will start playing it in a week or two...

And I'm glad I've pre-ordered Riot on Play.com... but I'll probably download it off iTunes too for the extras