Movie Thread

Fire At Will

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys i hate scary movies! i dont ever ever ever watch them, i thoguht freaking scary movie was scary. and its supposed to be funny. i mean it is but i get scared haha. ill like jump and grab whoevers next to me or put my head on their shoulder and be like "ahhhhh" hahaha. im so lame. but no i dont watch any. my best friend when i was younger used to love them so i remember one time we went to blockbuster and she wanted one but i though shed pick out a really scary one and tell me it wasnt so im like no ill pick it and being stupid i picked nightmare on elm street. and there was no pic on the cover i dont think. and i made her watch it the next day after she slept over so it would be light out and i didnt sleep for weeks or no months. i was fucking so scared. and still am. that bloody bed. omggg kill me now

ok the end of the omen.. the guy goes to stab the child and gets shot by the PO PO and then it shows the kid at the funeral with the president of the US.. basically he was adopted into politics again lol..

and the hills have eyes was gay.. so dumb..

funniest movie of all time = the devils rejects

lmao, hysterical movie

ok the end of the omen.. the guy goes to stab the child and gets shot by the PO PO and then it shows the kid at the funeral with the president of the US.. basically he was adopted into politics again lol..

and the hills have eyes was gay.. so dumb..

funniest movie of all time = the devils rejects

lmao' date=' hysterical movie[/quote']

okay so he did kill the boy. did he do it with those knives that the dude had gave him?

the devil's rejects was a sick-ass movie. they were pretty fucking psycho in that movie.

• 1 year later...

Im so sorry for bringing up really old threads today but I figured lots of people love films and the last post on this was 2006 so a ton of people have joined since 2006 and maybe had more favourite films to add or talk about.

Actually Im just bored and wanted to say re the first page I loved Thirteen. :P

But really..

My films:

Bully

Thirteen

WHALE RIDER (beautiful film)

The Virgin Suicides

Mean Girls

A Beautiful Mind

Stand By Me

Almost Famous

American History X

Party Monster

Elephant

The Dreamers..

I love indie films, screwed up films, beautiful films and dry story lines that I can relate to.

I can't even remember what my favourite films are. It's pretty terrible. I just sort of see them, and are like I REALLY LIKE THIS FILM and then get over it, haha.

I pretty much like all the adaptations they've done of Marvel comics, for example X-men, Spiderman, Fantastic Four and all that because i'm quite the nerd.

I also like Coyote Ugly. I don't know why, it's not particularly a genre of film i'm very into, it's just very watchable. It's been repeated on TV so many times and i just watch it every time.

On a final note, I Am Legend is the greatest film ever.

i wanna watch juno!!!

but instead my friends wanted to watch one missed call which ended so dumb. grrr.

1) i also would like to see juno

2)one missed call only ended dumb? i haven't seen it, but from the previews, i thought the whole of it looked dumb.

movies that i love:

Comedies

***Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone synced with Wizard People, Dear Reader. today i went over my friend's house and watched the dvd with the audio on an ipod, but it's all posted in episodes on youtube as well. one of the funniest things ever.

Joe Dirt

Clifford (with Martin Short, it's flippin hilarious)

Just Friends

Wayne's World, moreso the first one. i remember watching the scene where wayne's ex rides into a parked car on her bike OVER and OVER in slow motion.

Revenge of the Nerds

Ace Ventura

Accepted

other stuff in general, hah

Sweeney Todd! saw it a couple weeks ago, the only sucky thing was people's desire to talk and make noises during the movie.

Pride and Prejudice

Driving Lessons (b/c i love Rupert Grint, plus i think it really is a good movie)

i'm starting to really blank now, but i did watch Willow for the first time the other night with my mom. it's hard to explain because i enjoyed the movie, but some of the acting was just like mediocre, and there was random other weirdness that i can't pinpoint. i also think the more old school special effects threw me off a bit.