Movie Thread

Fire At Will

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last 10 seconds of Titanic. (I fell asleep during the game, and when I woke up, it was on)

lol i was watching that!

even though it took four hours to watch.

it was so sad. =[

1) i also would like to see juno

2)one missed call only ended dumb? i haven't seen it, but from the previews, i thought the whole of it looked dumb.

well i was already expecting the movie to be stupid, and so watching it i thought the begining to middle was 'ok' but the ending just totally killed it for me.

which is why i was so mad cuz i wanted to see juno, which is a WHOLE lot better than one missed call. grrr.

Favo movies: Zodiac, The Breakfast Club, Capote, Pan's Labyrinth, Maria Full Of Grace, The Shining, Children Of Men...

I watched the movie "Perfume" last night with my friend. It had the idea but it was sick. You'll love the end if you're a nudist.

i don't watch many films but my favourites are almost famous, nightmare before christmas and borat.

i watched this great film yesterday called Thirteen even though it made me feel really depressed after watching it.

i'm looking forward to seeing Sweeney Todd which won a golden globe yesterday plus Johnny Depp got best actor in a musical/comedy. i love tim burton films so it should be awesome.

well yesterday I saw Juno... and the other day, me and Laura went and watched a whole bunch of retarded old school movies...

Spaceballs, Wayne's World, Tremors (dont know why she even had that), american psyco (dont watch kiddies, even I closed my eyes), Terminator 1... and today we had school... but we watched the REALLY old Pink Panther cartoons in world studies talking about commies or something like that... I dont like politics though... they confuse me... RAWR... that was off topic... YAY!