Sports :D

breakablethread

I don't really care for basketball in general... Sometimes I'll watch women's, but I don't really like any of it..

Men's probasketball is all a one-man show... It's a team sport, with no show of teamwork whatsoever... Meeeehh.

Woman's basketball is a JOKE! Watch the high school game then, that's heavy teamwork, the Suns, The Spurs, etc.

Woman's basketball is a JOKE! Watch the high school game then, that's heavy teamwork, the Suns, The Spurs, etc.

Not around here--it's still an all one-man show... I'd rather see a high school girls game than a high school boys game..

But I'm a bigger fan of women's sports anyway...

i love sports, all sports really, my favourite teams and sports people are:-

soccer/football - everton and england

rugby union - northampton saints

rugby league - wigan warriors

ice hockey- anaheim ducks

basketball- miami heat

cricket- england and warwickshire

formula one- lewis hamilton

tennis- maria sharapova, roger federer and andy murray

snooker- ronnie o'sullivan

i love football, hockey, baseball, and college basketball. soccer is too boring for me.

Soccer's only boring if you're not playing it...

If a bad game that doesn't help either, though...

But personally--I'm one of those people that screams at the TV during soccer games... :)

oh god i'm gonna puke when the ducks win the cup. -.-

i am too. i live in orange county, so i have to see the puke orange ducks stuff all over on bus stops. it's terrible. i wish the kings won in '93 i wouldn't mind as much if the ducks won.

39 years no cup. bummin'.

Soccer's only boring if you're not playing it...

If a bad game that doesn't help either, though...

But personally--I'm one of those people that screams at the TV during soccer games... :)

i actually played a game with my friends a couple weeks back. it was fun. it's just hard for me to watch.

you honestly think a soccer player would be built like that?

how would they fit in their gucci and armani suits with those muscles?!

those are rugby players ;)

but yeah. if we get to the final i dont even get to go :( cos ill be at leeds festival

i wanna see the new wembley stadium!

x

MMmmmm rugby players! :hyper: Sexy.

I thought rugby jerseys had collars though... I dunno, I hardly ever get to watch it over here..

OH another sport I LOVE watching.. Australian rules football.. way sweet.

I havn't seen it in years though.

MMmmmm rugby players! :hyper: Sexy.

I thought rugby jerseys had collars though... I dunno, I hardly ever get to watch it over here..

traditionally they had collars. but now most of them are kind of skin tight and collarless. well in rugby league anyway. its so the opposing team has less to grab i think, and to improve agility etc.

No they are league players ;) Union players are far from that. League is a non stop hard hitting game. I would go as far as saying the hardest invasion game there is, fittness wise.

Hahahahaha at american sports. All made because they didnt want to compete on a gobal level. You look at the big 4 in american which are

American footie

Baseball

Basketball

Ice hockey

Only one is played world wide to a big degree. Sorry american sports are player for money, nothing else and because Americans dont like to lose, they wont want to try on the gobal stage.

I mean American footie - rugby with pads

Basketball - dumb down verison of netball

Baseball - rounders

Ice hockey - field hockey. Not as Violent :P

I also love the americans on English sport. Always makes me laugh. Btw Everton fan, Everton finished well last season, as they did the year before.

Anyway, I enjoy how the talk so I wont go on ;) I need a laugh during exam pressure.

For me

Football - West ham

Rugby - Follow the national team, will watch anyone.

Cricket - Sussex Sharks

Golf - Anyone :P Love a bit of Woods, Retife, Els, Clarke, Applebe. So yeah anyone

F1 - Webber :D

RL - same with Union, will watch anyone. Always good games.

Darts - Terry "the bull" Jenkins

For other sports, I dont really support anyone, will just watch them, as I love sport in general. Near enough all sports, bar americans. I dont want to watch side shows or watch 400 adverts thank you very much

Girl above, totally right, Union and league wear it so you cant scrag as much and improves movement. Good for players and not supporters :D