Sports :D

breakablethread

dude, you should support the British drivers. i admit he's brilliant but i personally think that had Massa and Kimi had more luck this year they would the main championship contenders. Alonso will win the world championship which is disappointing for me but Hamilton will win it one day, when he's got more experience, he's still learning now. um.....maybe next year, fingers crossed.

Nooooo i really don't like the British Drivers, apart from Davidson he's great :]

Yeah true but Massa has a problem in races where he doesn't start from pole

And sometimes Kimi is a little wreckless so that hasn't helped them either

Ferrari will be far better next year though, i expect them to win it really

• 2 weeks later...
Wigan Warriors had a amazing win last night, 30-6 down with 20 mins to go, then we won with a few minutes to go, the most amazing rugby league match i've ever seen!

oh my GOD. ive watched that game about 10 times. it was the most amazing comeback EVER. jeeeeeeeeeesus. and yesterdays game at hull was good too. one more hurdle and we're there! woohoooo!

x

so I´m german... and germanys women are women soccer worldcup winner 2007 :) that really cool =)

boo! england should of won, at least we drew against you. Germany were awesome though, they deserved to win it.

I would only depress me to discuss the season my might Palace are having in this thread.

haha, Palace. dude, they're rubbish. support a proper team!

YAY! Lewis Hamilton will win the Formula One driver's championship this weekend hopefully, i'm so happy about that, he deserves it! :]

• 2 weeks later...
I love football so im a Motherwell Supporter.

Im also off to the Scotland v Ukraine game on Saturday. Andriy Shevchenko and Voronin. Bring them on!

you'll do fine as long as super McFadden is playing......i'm a Everton fan btw....just remembered we bought him from Motherwell.

England are playing too tomorrow against estonia, can't see any reason why we won't win.

Aww James McFadden. He's my hero. It made me so proud seeing him score in France just because it felt like, it was your best mate or somethin. Just cause he was this young lad at motherwell that ive watched get better and progress.

He seems to have done well for Everton recently too. Do you reckon this will finally be his season with Everton? As he's been kinda in and out the team, yet has still managed goals over man united and chelsea, while scoring belters against charlton and middlesborough!

I can see England getting a result but i reckon its the away mach coming up that you've gotta watch out for but i dont see why you cant qualify.

I'm not jumping on the "We're going to Austria/Switzerland" bandwagon yet like other Scotland fans cause it really could fall flat on our faces. So i'll wait till we get the results we need first. I still reckon we'll get a 2-0 victory tomorrow right enough.

He's one of my favourite players at Everton, i remember seeing him score a stunning goal against Rangers i think it was. He kinda struggled for a couple of years when he joined but this season he's been pretty good. yeah he's gonna be a key player for us this season.

yeah, the Russia game will be tough but we beat them at Wembley and i think Scotland will qualify.......and i actually want them to, unlike most england fans, i don't hate scotland.

Yeah that'll be the goal in the Cup Semi-final you'll be talking about. I'll never forget that goal. Was cracking.

Its not the english team, or the people i have a dislike for. Its just the media. Its them that annoy me more than anything. I reckon it would be good to have Scotland and England both at the world cup. Keeps interests high in Britain, and a bit of bragging rights to see who gets the furthest! :P

However, i would just be happy for us to reach the 2nd Round if we get there. But now im just getting ideas above my station!

yeah it's the European Championship this time though, not the world cup. it'll be nice to see another British team at a major championship though. i hate the media too, they are one of the reasons England fail at major championships, they talk too much about the players and managers personal lifes.

• Like 1