Note on the Kerrang! article

can i just add, because i find this hilarious..my good friend tarnya and i compiled another email to kerrang, sent from her, that goes a little something like this:

Yep, another Paramore article rant.

Everything you said about Paramore in the article was absolute bollocks and you're just distorting everything they are and what they stand for. I think that the writer of that article is just jealous because, where as Hayley is becoming a huge star at the age of 18, the writer was probably failing his/hers a-levels at that age and because of that has had to get a crap job at kerrang writing articles full of bullshit.

Thankgod the real paramore fans don't live by kerrang and actually know what Paramore are like.

rofl. stupid interviewer.

i just read it, the writer is very good at putting a twist on what they saw. I read it, and forgot about it,

just worrying now though, that kerrang is the big UK "alternate" magazine, and this may cause them to get alot of crap at download from the fans cause they r playing in the smaller tent before korn, and i know from previous downloads that if you want to see a band as big as korn (especially when MCR, who dont deserve to take korns spot on the big stage) you will have to be there 3 or 4 bands before they r on, or you will just have to listen outside to it.

Hope this isnt read by alot of korn fans, thats all i am saying.

To me its just a mis-use of power you get to reach millions of readers in kerrang, and whats positive about saying stuff like that...

i just read it, the writer is very good at putting a twist on what they saw. I read it, and forgot about it,

just worrying now though, that kerrang is the big UK "alternate" magazine, and this may cause them to get alot of crap at download from the fans cause they r playing in the smaller tent before korn, and i know from previous downloads that if you want to see a band as big as korn (especially when MCR, who dont deserve to take korns spot on the big stage) you will have to be there 3 or 4 bands before they r on, or you will just have to listen outside to it.

Hope this isnt read by alot of korn fans, thats all i am saying.

To me its just a mis-use of power you get to reach millions of readers in kerrang, and whats positive about saying stuff like that...

ohh they're above korn.

wow,...... =/

okay im lazy i only just got around to reading the actual article.

omfg what on earth?!?

that is the most spitefull thing i have ever read.

i mean seriously.

i've never read anything that bad in kerrang before (or not that i can remember).

i just don't get it at all.

seriously i hope paramore don't do another interview with kerrang, its a load of crap, paramore don't even need it!

i read it yesterday and i was shocked at the lies they told. they should publish a apology to paramore in next week's issue which they won't. i was gonna buy it but i don't want to now.

oh yeah, i'm also gonna send them a e-mail, i liked megazord's, it made me laugh :]