HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

Happy because:

- I got in to IHGR

- I'm talking to Carro on MSN, which totally reminded me:

- I finally heard from Amanda again

- RIOT! is up for preorders here

- Sunday is Pier Pressure

EDIT: AND, very important: I have pretty much the best family anyone could ever want. Sure, I don't always like them, but they are amazing. They truly are.

And I just came to think about how much I love Neverstore, and I'm seeing them on Sunday :)

Flyleaf's "Christmas Song" makes me really happy. It makes everything feel so peaceful.

i agree!

this is totally random..

i just noticed Cheyenne's exactly a year and a month older then me.. cool. hahaha.. im born on November 5... you're October 5 correct?

i agree!

this is totally random..

i just noticed Cheyenne's exactly a year and a month older then me.. cool. hahaha.. im born on November 5... you're October 5 correct?

Hahaha, oooo. You are a youngin'! Yup, I am October 5th, haha. Ooooo, November 5th is your birthday. I shall remember that!

Hahaha, oooo. You are a youngin'! Yup, I am October 5th, haha. Ooooo, November 5th is your birthday. I shall remember that!

hahaha! i guess i'm young.. but most people don't think i am because the way i act i guess.. hahaha i find it a bit strange but im okay with it..

but november's a long way away so you don't have to remember it.. hahaha! i'll remember your's!!! be sure to get a "happy b*day" thread for you on that day!!! woo!!! hahaha, made by who else but ME.. hehehe!

eek!!! 2 more days until i can have my SKATEBOARD SESSION!!! woo! yeshhh...

hahaha! i guess i'm young.. but most people don't think i am because the way i act i guess.. hahaha i find it a bit strange but im okay with it..

but november's a long way away so you don't have to remember it.. hahaha! i'll remember your's!!! be sure to get a "happy b*day" thread for you on that day!!! woo!!! hahaha, made by who else but ME.. hehehe!

eek!!! 2 more days until i can have my SKATEBOARD SESSION!!! woo! yeshhh...

You areee, haha. And ooooo, I know how that is. On Gaia, this one girl thought I was 23 from my posts in the discussion threads, hahaha. People can be so hilarious sometimes.

And awww, but I shall! It has already stuck in my mind, haha. My mental birfday calender. And awww, why thank you :D I will make you a birfday thread aswell!

And oooo, have fun with the skateboarding!

Guest Arya
YAY! Glad to hearrrrr :D Life is goooood.

What makes me happy is the girl currently posting on this thread. :) (The ultimate girl in the world...Cheyenne, darling.)