She makes me my tea

She lets me stay around her place

When there's no where else to be

There's nothing in her bedroom

Just a bed and her TV

But it's OK if I'm in her way

I just sit and drink my tea...

Love that song. :D

so today is crew. again. what a surprise. and people are on a dinner break. but my moms coming with food. haha. so yeah, anyway. the happy. i got to talk to emily again today. it was pretty amazing. and she tryed to con me into doing her bio hw. i did a problem for her, cause i'm nice like htat. haha. and i gave her some of my slushee. =D

sooo i'm in just a really good mood today. and yesterday. and at crew yesterday, the cast got to leave to go eat dinner for an hour. so about the time people were getting back, emily called me, which is rare. the only other time she called me was to go to that basketball game back in november. so i was really happy about that, even though she just needed to get in the door. then later on during rehersal, i was doing spotlight, and she was in the back, and she came over and just pulled on my jeans. and i thought it was my one friend who always comes over and scares me and stuff so i thought nothing of it. then she did it again, and i looked, and it was her. but we couldn't talk. but just her doing that made me really happy.

I'm in such a godo mood right now. I am definitely one of those people who's moods reflect the weather- it's a beautiful day and i'm in a beautiful mood and you are all beautiful :D

I would say even the pile of coursework next to me is beautiful, but i think that's a stretch too far ;-)

I'm in such a godo mood right now. I am definitely one of those people who's moods reflect the weather- it's a beautiful day and i'm in a beautiful mood and you are all beautiful :D

I would say even the pile of coursework next to me is beautiful, but i think that's a stretch too far ;-)

Why thank you Jorgi, you're not so bad yourself. ;D