HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

AVIT EASTER HOLIDAYS.

Finally school's over. For a while, at least.

MASSIVE party tonight at the local club, it's been hired out by a couple of mates of mine and it is going to be the best party of the year. Stoked.

Going to London tomorrow, also.

YES.

SadieKay: Everyone Loves The Drama, Let`s Set The Stage On Fire And Hollywood Will Be Jealous When The Lights Go Out says:

that was terrible lmao. g2g din dins :)

SadieKay: Everyone Loves The Drama, Let`s Set The Stage On Fire And Hollywood Will Be Jealous When The Lights Go Out says:

bye

Lahniiii Nothing shines, quite as bright says:

lame-o :(

Love u.. xxx

Lahniiii Nothing shines, quite as bright says:

love you :) xxx

:willy_nilly:

ahhhhhhh ;D

also, 4 day weekend.

AVIT. ;D

sorry, had to use jorgi's word there,

thats how happy i am. ;D

Im happy because i have the most amazing friend in the world :). We are just so a-like, and have so much in common. We're soul mates, and were meant to be. It was fate.

Everytime she tells me "i love you", i smile inside too! She just touches me so much, and i tell her everyday how much i appreciate her and how lucky i am to have such a friend.

Im just happy because of her really. With her, everything feels perfect :) and i feel the luckiest guy in the world to have such a friend :]

my mums friend just told me theres as job going like, right round the corner from me ;D

so taxed.

going there in like, 30 mintues, when ive showered and shizz.

then looking for more jobs in ryde, gotta hand in the application form for the other job,

then going to watch step up 2. ;-) fucking loved the first one.

then going to shan's house to see sasha, cos she wants to see me.

my day is jampacked ;D

The only thing good about Step Up 2 is the soundtrack.

"apple bottom jeans and the boots with the fuuurrrrrs, the whole club lookin' at herrrrr, she hit the flo' , nex thing you know ! shorty got llow low low low low low low" ;-)

ahaha.

Tune.

• Like 1