HAPPY Thread!!

Tee

Ohhh, today was so good. Easter holidays are behaving as they should once again, today being a prime example. Just had so much fun.

Skate park all nighter fiasco has been postponed due to some keep smacking his head open during the day session, and it has to get cleared up and inquiries made into health and safety blah blah (it's a shitting skatepark, screw health and safety !) but it should happen sometime this week anyway.

Stoked at life in general atm.

thats great christa :D

My easter/spring break is actually going to look good. On Sunday I'm going to Ghent to a free festival and watch Neveneffecten with my sis and a friend. Neveneffecten is a freaking hilarious flemish comedy group and I love them. On Monday my best friend is coming over with his brother (who is my sis' best friend; i know it's weird lol) and we're going to play all day games. And they'll be coming over later again to eat pancakes. And there's a good change we'll be coming over to their place :D.

And I got to talk to Judy :D

and in less than 30 minutes I have full speed internet again :willy_nilly: (normally...)

Im happy because my "family" (Brothers family, And another brothers family)actually put aside their differences and angers for eachother and decided to get together for my little boys birthday :D

Today actually felt normal.