Copies of RIOT! for Overseas Fans/Anyone Else

Thanks for all the kind words guys...it really isn't that big a deal to send these out...but thanks :)

Ok, so here's what I've sent out now. The last two people to ask me - I'm still waiting for any of the local Best Buys to restock...and once they do, I'll get your copies out to you...everyone else should receive the following...and I'm typing this in a hurry, so my apologies if I mangle your username :)

Best Buy and Hot Topic version:

Hayley (Don't Stop)

ninski

exit152

InuShikaCho

Best Buy version:

nemesis90

doka2007

HarlequinGerhl

yashimysr

GibbyPhils

Ikx

the1

camo

liarsxgoxtoxhell

Optimist

Crazycas (ok, this one is just the normal version - for some reason, Best Buy had one copy mixed in without the bonus tracks and I bought it without realizing it :( I hope that's ok...I threw in a RIOT! sticker to try to make up for it...)

Hot Topic version:

ATWKJesi

Komomaan

Nyx

Smartpunk Pre-Order:

pxnk_maria

I think that's everyone who PM'd me and asked for a copy EXCEPT Annmarie and Emma (:_: ) - I promise I'll get you guys one as soon as Best Buy restocks and I can get over there and buy 2 more copies...

• Like 1

I just hope they all get to you guys...I've never sent out that much stuff via airmail...it should take 5-10 days for them to get to you according to the US Post Office...but, umm, they're not the most reliable source in the world haha :)

I just hope they all get to you guys...I've never sent out that much stuff via airmail...it should take 5-10 days for them to get to you according to the US Post Office...but, umm, they're not the most reliable source in the world haha :)

that means that it should be here by next week right?

just in time!!that'll be my first week in school!sausome!!haha

i'll let you know when the package arrives!

that means that it should be here by next week right?

just in time!!that'll be my first week in school!sausome!!haha

i'll let you know when the package arrives!

Nothing is a guarantee when it comes to airmail, but yeah...I hope some of you all have it by next week. You should...but we are talking about the postal service here :)

I had a really crappy day at work and I got home about an hour ago to find a package waiting for me on the door mat and let's just say I'm in the best mood now :)

The extra tracks are brilliant.

Thank you so much for doing this, it's really appreciated.

I get paid not this Thursday but the Thursday after that so I'll paypal you some money then!