Copies of RIOT! for Overseas Fans/Anyone Else

Ok, I've been thinking about doing this for awhile and I've decided to go ahead and do it...I don't know how many of these I can afford to do, but I'll see what the response is and do as many as I can...

So, I know there are a lot of overseas fans on these boards who either have to wait a few weeks for RIOT! to come out...or maybe have trouble finding it at all in your country...or even just want one of the US copies with the bonus tracks and such...

So, here's the deal - I'll buy copies of RIOT! for anyone who wants one and I'll ship them to you via airmail, which should get them to most of you in 5-7 days max from next Tuesday. No worries about paying me back - if you want to, great - if you don't or can't, no big deal at all. I'm not worried about that at all...I just want to help people get the album who can't get it otherwise and help the band's first week sales here in the U.S. as much as I can.

So, if you're interested and want a copy, PM me your name and address and all that good stuff - and also tell me where you want your copy from - Best Buy, Hot Topic, etc. Check out the exclusives thread below to see what's going to be on each locations' version of the record.

This is going to be first come/first served - I'm not sure how many responses I'll get, but I probably can't do this for like 100 people...but I'll do as many as I can. I'm already buying copies for a bunch of my friends, so I figured why not expand it a bit and include you all as well...

So yeah...hope this helps some of you get the album...and helps Paramore at the same time :)

Edit:

Here's the list of the different versions/exclusives that I have. I can't buy anyone the US iTunes version lol...and there's not much point in me ordering it from Smartpunk for you. But I can do the Best Buy, Hot Topic, fye or Walmart versions...not sure if the voicetone will work overseas or not, but if someone wants to try it, it's easy to find a Walmart in the US :)

Best Buy - "Stop This Song! (Lovesick Melody)", "Rewind", "Emergency (live)"

Hot Topic - "Decoy"

iTunes - "Misery Business (acoustic)"

fye - "Here We Go Again (live)"

Walmart - exclusive voicetone offer

Smartpunk pre-order - free button pack

• Like 2

I would say i wanted one...

But i think there are people that will find it harder to get

The 25th really isn't that far away anyway, that's very kind of you though Brent

Seeing as people from Australia and Asia will find it harder

I would say i wanted one...

But i think there are people that will find it harder to get

The 25th really isn't that far away anyway, that's very kind of you though Brent

Seeing as people from Australia and Asia will find it harder

Well, even if you just want a US copy for the bonus tracks, that's cool too...I don't mind getting you one, especially for people who are long-time board members/post a lot, etc. like you.

Mmm.... My uncle will be up there for the week, and i asked him if he could buy it from Best Buy, but maybe that wont happen. Most likely, he will be buying it at Target.

If he doesn't buy it from there, i could, and want to pay you for it.

Mmm.... My uncle will be up there for the week, and i asked him if he could buy it from Best Buy, but maybe that wont happen. Most likely, he will be buying it at Target.

If he doesn't buy it from there, i could, and want to pay you for it.

Just let me know...I'm happy to get you one if you want...

How would people pay you? I would feel bad having the album bought for me and shipped.

Through Paypal would probably be the easiest way if you want to pay me for it...

Haha.

You're a smart guy Brent. I should've started a thread agess ago. So I'm just gonna spam here a little. =)

Sorry. Lol.

I'm already buying the Best Buy exclusive for 3 people on this board as well as copies of AWIKF, but for all those ASIAN fans who want to get a hold of it, PM me. I'm pretty much starting a merch sending business cos I'll be buying some people merch from HT and what not.

So heres what I can offer you...

- any of the RIOT! exclusives that are availabe in stores

- any HT/band merch available in stores

- AWKIF

- any CDs you want

- anything else...

And also, if you guys want to buy stuff online but don't want to pay crazzzy amounts for shipping, you can send it to my address in CA and I'll bring it back with me to Thailand and send it to you.

haha. I'm pretty much just the buyer and shipper. You guys just need to pay me for the stuff.

This is also open to Australian fans.

I will, however, have to charge you for this stuff. I'm not Santa Joy. Haha. Sorry guys.

awww, you guys are awesome for doing this for all the foreign fans. I totally wish I could contribute and purchase copies for fans and ship them out, but with lack of a job there is lack of money which makes me rely on my parents for CD's and etc. haha.

But I just wanted to say you guys seriously rock for doing this for all the other fans!

Ok, I've been thinking about doing this for awhile and I've decided to go ahead and do it...I don't know how many of these I can afford to do, but I'll see what the response is and do as many as I can...

So, I know there are a lot of overseas fans on these boards who either have to wait a few weeks for RIOT! to come out...or maybe have trouble finding it at all in your country...or even just want one of the US copies with the bonus tracks and such...

So, here's the deal - I'll buy copies of RIOT! for anyone who wants one and I'll ship them to you via airmail, which should get them to most of you in 5-7 days max from next Tuesday. No worries about paying me back - if you want to, great - if you don't or can't, no big deal at all. I'm not worried about that at all...I just want to help people get the album who can't get it otherwise and help the band's first week sales here in the U.S. as much as I can.

So, if you're interested and want a copy, PM me your name and address and all that good stuff - and also tell me where you want your copy from - Best Buy, Hot Topic, etc. Check out the exclusives thread below to see what's going to be on each locations' version of the record.

This is going to be first come/first served - I'm not sure how many responses I'll get, but I probably can't do this for like 100 people...but I'll do as many as I can. I'm already buying copies for a bunch of my friends, so I figured why not expand it a bit and include you all as well...

So yeah...hope this helps some of you get the album...and helps Paramore at the same time :)

Edit:

Here's the list of the different versions/exclusives that I have. I can't buy anyone the US iTunes version lol...and there's not much point in me ordering it from Smartpunk for you. But I can do the Best Buy, Hot Topic, fye or Walmart versions...not sure if the voicetone will work overseas or not, but if someone wants to try it, it's easy to find a Walmart in the US :)

Best Buy - "Stop This Song! (Lovesick Melody)", "Rewind", "Emergency (live)"

Hot Topic - "Decoy"

iTunes - "Misery Business (acoustic)"

fye - "Here We Go Again (live)"

Walmart - exclusive voicetone offer

Smartpunk pre-order - free button pack

That's so sweet of you, seriously. I'd ask but I mean I can wait until the 25th so I'd rather someone else who has more difficulty getting hold of a copy had one.

Dude, you are too kind! I would, but I'd need to pay you back, and I don't think there is any way I could do that at the moment unless I figure a way out. But I'll endeavour to find a way, as I could do with a Best Buy version! I'll PM you when I find a suitable pay method. You have any suggestions?

That's so sweet of you, seriously. I'd ask but I mean I can wait until the 25th so I'd rather someone else who has more difficulty getting hold of a copy had one.

Yeah, but even if you just want it for the bonus tracks, I'm happy to get you a copy. Just let me know...

Dude, you are too kind! I would, but I'd need to pay you back, and I don't think there is any way I could do that at the moment unless I figure a way out. But I'll endeavour to find a way, as I could do with a Best Buy version! I'll PM you when I find a suitable pay method. You have any suggestions?

Don't worry about paying me back...we'll figure it out or something...I'm not that concerned with that...if you want it, just PM me :)

i went to my local store and they said that RIOT! wont be released till the 16th and if you want it you have to import it and that will take a couple weeks.

so Australian fans would be waiting for a while if it wasn't for Brent.