Copies of RIOT! for Overseas Fans/Anyone Else

brent!!

you are one AMAZING dude!!!

i love you so much for it!!!

my bandmates actually want copies but I kinda feel uneasy asking you.

cause I don't know how I'll be able to pay you!

I already asked joy to buy me the AWKIF cd and i don't wanna go over my budget.

so yeah, that sucks.haha

Wow...this is so lovely.

Seriously, people like you are brilliant. Not because you're willing to give people free stuff, but because you're so genuine.

I'm most going to the Philapeans & Singapore at the end of July/August because my dad lives out there so if anyone over there wants a copy from HMV with the sleeve I can bring it over for you but it won't be until then because it'll save on postage but I'm afraid I can't be so generous and you'll have to pay for it.

Well, I'm going to try to get them all and send them all out tomorrow - but that's somewhat dependent on how many Best Buy will sell me at once lol...they have a max of 3 copies per person when they sell things at a discounted price like that...so it may require several trips to get the 16 copies I now need lol :)

• Like 1

awesome

Brent send me mine pleaseeeeeeeeeee

if there are no copies in best buy the one in hot topic will do or any shop XD

Oh, I'll get the 16 copies I need from Best Buy...I'm just going to have to hit up a few stores to do it :)

I'd ask for one too, but just being registered here now and having only been a Paramore fan for a week or so (but I'm in love with their music), I'd feel a bit awkward to get it just like that. So, if there is any payment method other than PayPal (we don't have that in Romania :/ ) that I could use to make sure this doesn't blow a hole in your budget, let me know.

I just really want to have this album and support the band, because they deserve it. And I doubt I'm going to find it anywhere in Eastern Europe anytime soon.

PS. you rule for doing all of this. :)