Hi Everyone from David!!

David Bendeth

David, im A BIG FAN of Paramore here in the Philippines and i want you to know that there are already a lot of Paramore fans here in the Philippines. We just do hope that Paramore knows that they have fans here and WE ALSO WISH THAT THEY RELEASE their albums here!!!

I think I completely under estimated the power of the Chorus. I was not sure that it was the best it could be. I was very wrong and when the CD came out, everyone got it instantly. The moral of the story is ..Even producers can mis- calculate the strength of a song. You cant be right all the time. The band were very tolerant of my thoughts.

My fave song?? wow, hmm thats tough. I really like Thats what you get and I love Born and Misery. So in that order. Josh learned all his guitar parts at once. He truly practiced every day for hours. He had a huge work load, more than most. He ran into a few minor problems here and there , but in the end he aced it. There was never a time when I doubted his talent. He knew what he had to do and he treated this very seriously. Hayley was the same way.

I did an interview today with KOAR and talked about a funny Paramore story.

http://www.kingsofar.com/

• Like 1

David you did AMAZING on this album!

ooh and i was supposed to meet you when i went to new york around may 24th-28th when you went there with jackie, but my parent's didn't let me cause they wanted to rest lolol

hopefully next time i go up there that doesn't happen!

keep producing great music (:

and that's what you get is my favoriteee song too hahah i listen to it too many times (:

and wow you like the klaxons, mutemath, and modest mouse? you're awesome!

My fave song?? wow, hmm thats tough. I really like Thats what you get and I love Born and Misery. So in that order. Josh learned all his guitar parts at once. He truly practiced every day for hours. He had a huge work load, more than most. He ran into a few minor problems here and there , but in the end he aced it. There was never a time when I doubted his talent. He knew what he had to do and he treated this very seriously. Hayley was the same way.

I did an interview today with KOAR and talked about a funny Paramore story.

http://www.kingsofar.com/

thanks for the interview!

i really appreciate all that you did creating this album. its unbelievable. i had a feeling that paramore was gonna hit it big with this album and now that ive heard i know for sure that they will.

Holy, wow.. David Bendeth... :uhh: Hey! Yeah, just wow.

That's all I can say about the record, too, wow.

The few like, three times I listened to it, I absolutely HATED IT...

Then I listened to it over night, woke up, and I loved it, and I havn't listened to anything since.

Awesome job...

I know someone asked you what song was your favorite--but which was your favorite one to work on?

Dean, I have nothing to do with promoting the band at all, But I am sure they will do a world tour at some point. I hope they do. My fave song to work on was Fences and my fave song to mix was Crushx3 becuase when I was finished mixing it I freaked out and went...wow this is cool!

ps likedays:..

Its normal to hate something then love it. I think its safe to say that you feel that way about anything you truly love, once the passion is there it makes your emotions go nuts. There was so much anticipation, like air being let out of a balloon.

Dean, I have nothing to do with promoting the band at all, But I am sure they will do a world tour at some point. I hope they do. My fave song to work on was Fences and my fave song to mix was Crushx3 becuase when I was finished mixing it I freaked out and went...wow this is cool!

ps likedays:..

haha sorry david, i know and i just got too excited too see you here i guess..great job on Riot though..GREAT GREAT job.But they do have fans here.

hey david!!

i was wondering if you could answer a question for me. (if anyone else can answer it, thats great)

on the album version of misery business, after the mariachi music i can hear what sounds like Hayley say something.

what exactly does she say??

hey david!!

i was wondering if you could answer a question for me. (if anyone else can answer it, thats great)

on the album version of misery business, after the mariachi music i can hear what sounds like Hayley say something.

what exactly does she say??

she says 'hit that hit that snare'