Hi Everyone from David!!

David Bendeth

OMFG NO WAY! "THE" DAVID BENDETH!? You are one great, great man. Thank you oh so very much for working with Paramore to make such an AMAZING CD / Album. I thank you sincerely! By the way, welcome to the board! Name's Timmy, pleased to meet you!

Well today I read a lot of the comments on the record with the hope of learning some things and trying to do improve next time.

I know right now we have to get some radio airplay and some real sales going to continue this great momentum you guys have started.

Throughout the whole process making this record Paramore talked about the fans and how important it was to make sure we get it sounding right.

I really like the last CD as well. It had some wonderful songs.

At first I was not crazy for Crush X3 and now thanks to you guys I have listened to it more and like it! So thanks for making me go back and listen! Sometimes you just don't know what you have untill its released.

Hope you all have a great week.

Just to let you know there could not possibly be a better administrator here.

Brent is everywhere on the net, holding the banner high!~

Amazing record...you did an incredible job capturing the energy of the band and really transferring so much of what they bring to the stage to the record.

Great work by you and your team...and the band, of course :)

I love that you would admit to not liking CrushCrushCrush at first! That song is one of my favs on the album, and the fact that we got you to take another look at it is awesome! There aren't a lot of albums that are amazing in their entirety, usually there is a song or two that I just don't care for. But this one is a hit all the way through. This band is going no where but up, so thank you SO much for helping them along the way :)

Try this link for radio stats. Paramore are currently #55*

http://w2.mediabase.com/mmrweb/AllAccess/Charts.asp?format=r3R&showtopn=500&cutoff=1

Wow - thanks for that! And they're moving up, so that's very good. They're in the mix with a lot of big bands too...it's exciting to see.

Can't wait to see the official first week sales #s. I'm so hoping for a top 20 debut.