Random/Funny quotes

nathanselisko

Michael: (re: Dwight) “He is an idiot. The man is an idiot, ladies and gentlemen.”

Kevin: “What if he dies in the fire, and that’s the last thing you ever said to him?”

Michael: “I didn’t say it to him. I said it about him.”

best show ever, lol

"Someone once said to me 'If you look up stupid in the dictionary there's a picture of you'. Well I'm not the one who had to look up stupid in the dictionary. And my dictionary doesn't have pictures you fucking idiot" - Ed Byrne (comedian)

"So yeah, me and Joey just walked off the set and disappeared, cause we've been practicing magic for years." (Josh Homme, on the In My Head video shoot)

"All the drugs you can handle.....breakfast at Champion's! And...his new nickname is crystal meth!" *points to Nick* (Josh Homme onstage at PunkPop 2003)

:rotfl:

"bros before hoes, why? because your bros are always there for you, they've got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason, and you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you, and that she was better than all the other hoes in the world, and then....and then suddenly she's not yo ho no mo"

THE OFFICE<3

All of these are from the "Sexual Harrassment" episode of the Office. Also, I got these off of twiztv.com.

Michael: (to Angela) Gimme a break. (to rest of staff) Um, Stanley. How about that hot picture you have by your desk?

(The camera cuts to Stanley looking confused)

Michael: Centerfold in the catholic school girl's outfit?

(Stanley turns to the picture)

Michael: (OS) I mean it is hot, it is sexy, and it turns 'em on...

(Camera zooms in on picture)

Michael: ...and I will admit that the best part of my morning is staring at it. But what, we're just going to take it away?

Stanley: (perturbed) That is my daughter, she goes to Catholic girl's school.

(Cut back to Michael's "caught in the headlights" look)

Stanley: (OS) I'm taking it down right now.

---

Michael: What if Pam... was a lesbian?

(Quick cut of Pam looking startled)

Michael: What if she brought her (air quotes) partner into work? (to Toby) Would that be crossing the line?

(Jim, amused, swivels his chair to face Pam, who is looking up in disbelief)

Toby: (OS) No.

Michael: (OS) What if the made out in front of everybody?

Toby: (OS) Well that would be...

Michael: At home. And I told everybody everything about it.

(Dwight, happy, does a little fist pump with both hands)

Toby: Okay, I'm lost.

Michael: Okay, well then let's act it out. Pam, you will be girl 'A'...(quick to Pam with mouth agape, looking shocked)...and girl 'B' will be...(Michael looks at his options) Okay, we'll use the doll. (grabs the doll, motions for Pam to come up front) Pam.

(Quick cut of Toby straight faced)

Michael: (more insistent) Pam.

(Cut to Pam looking absolutely terrified now)

Classic Fawlty Towers:

Mrs Richards: "Now listen to me, I booked a room with a bath. When I book a room with a bath, I expect to get a room with a bath"

Basil: "You've got a bath. There is your bath - "

Mrs Richards: "Call that bath? It's not big enough to drown a mouse"

Basil: "I wish you were a mouse"

Mrs Richards: "And another thing. I asked for a room with a view"

Basil: "Deaf, dumb AND blind... This is the view as far as I remember madam. Yes. Yes. This is it"

Mrs Richards: "When I pay for a room with a view, I expect something more interesting than that"

Basil: "That is Torquay madam"

Mrs Richards: "Well it's not good enough"

Basil: "Well may I ask what you were expecting to see out of a Torquay hotel bed room window? Sydney Opera House perhaps. The hanging gardens of Babylon? Herds of wilderbeast sweeping majestically..."

Mrs Richards: "Don't be silly. I expect to see the sea"

Basil: "You can. It's over there in between the land and the sky"

Mrs Richards: "I'd need a telescope to see that"

Basil: "Well may I suggest you consider moving to a hotel closer to the sea. Or preferrably in it"

^:rotfl:

I've been watching The Simpsons lately....

Marge: Homie, are you really going to ignore Grandpa for the rest of your life?

Homer: Of course not! I'm just going to ignore him for the rest of his life.

Bart: Homer, I hate to say this, but your half-assed underparenting was better than your half-assed over parenting.

Homer: But I'm using my whole ass!

"bros before hoes, why? because your bros are always there for you, they've got your back after your ho rips your heart out for no good reason, and you were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you, and that she was better than all the other hoes in the world, and then....and then suddenly she's not yo ho no mo"

THE OFFICE<3

LOL OMG

favorite office quote ever

i watched this episode last night

Oscar: This sounds like a get rich quick scheme.

Michael: Yes! Thank you! You will get rich quick. We all will!

Toby: Didn't you lose a lot of money on that other investment, the one from the email?

Michael: You know what, Toby? When the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country, okay?

Any Brits remember Bottom, one of the greatest gross-out comedies ever?

"I wonder what people in the Medieval period did before TV?"

"Well they had their tea, didn't they?"

"No, I mean before TV was invented."

"Well they had cock fights didn't they?"

"...no wonder they all caught the plague."

"Hey Richie! Even though we people at the BBC believe in the right to let people believe whatever they want- *looks at camera* Cause we don't want to get into the shit about this one- we don't actually belive in God."

"Oh Yeah!"

"Shit!"

*God's hand disappears and they fall to their deaths*

"Why do they call you Spudgun?"

"Give me a potatoe and I'll show you."

"You don't wanna do that, Richie."

"Well why do they call you Dave Hedgehog then?"

"Give me a hedgehog and I'll show you."

xD

I finally remembered a Family Guy quote:

Lois: "You bought the statue of David?!"

Peter: "Nah I just rented it from the museum... they're gonna be pissed - the penis broke off"

Peter throws it, and it smashes through Mr Weed's window. He picks it up...

Mr Weed: "I shall call you Eduardo"

Not sure if this was Jesse Hughes or Josh Homme, but it was from the band Eagles of Death Metal after Axl Rose kicked them off his tour:

"At first the audience refused to welcome us to the jungle, but by the time we took our final bow, it had become paradise city. Although Axl tried to November rain on our parade, no sweet child o' mine can derail the Eagles of Death Metal night train. We say live and let die."

:lol:

I saw that before. I think it was Jesse who said that. Lolz @ Axl. :rotfl:

"Turning On the Screw's about Beer nuts, you know. Just listen to the song....Beer nuts! Beer nuts! Beer nuts everyday! *said in sync with the rhytme to TOTS*"

Josh Homme

"You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?"

courtesy of Joe Dirt, one of the best movies ever made

the inflection makes it even better, especially the way he says "with or without the scooter stick"

Taken from a Paramore promotional video on MTV. A convo between Josh and a talking fish...

Fish: You're supposed to be a rock star? You're so damned pale. And skinny.

Josh: Dude, you're bumming me out...

Fish: What? Is the big rockstar gonna cry? Wah, wah...