Harry Potter

the New York Times has also written a review for the book already and it contains a TON of spoilers

No joke. Then on CNN.com, they have an article giving away the sites' URLs that have the leaked pages. But they also say that many of the "spoilers" seem to contradict themselves, like who dies. So I guess more foilers are running rampant than spoilers.

No joke. Then on CNN.com, they have an article giving away the sites' URLs that have the leaked pages. But they also say that many of the "spoilers" seem to contradict themselves, like who dies. So I guess more foilers are running rampant than spoilers.

Yea, most of them are stupid. Like, people will say stuff like .. "so and so dies on page 768"

THERE IS NO PAGE 768! there are only 748 pages in the book.

Yea, most of them are stupid. Like, people will say stuff like .. "so and so dies on page 768"

THERE IS NO PAGE 768! there are only 748 pages in the book.

Haha, exactly! I think many people are doing that to be snarky about it-- most likely trying to see if they can get a rise out of someone who doesn't know that.

Actually, I DO know who dies in the new/last book.

Some idiot ruinned it for me. But I'd be happy to tell anyone who wants to know. lol

tell tell tell..

im always to lazy to read those books. cuz wen i read them as soon as i get to chapter thats more than 25 pages i stop and i just read the end

probably !

when i heard the 6th book was coming out, i looked at the 5th and though omg this books going to be 800 pages longer or more. :o Bits of me was disappointed with the 6th book.

I cried when dumbledore died! and Cedric.

DUMBLEDORED DIED?!?!

in wat book?

im reading the 5th.

f u spioled haha..

jk.

at least i know now.

how did he die?

^ im not going to say anythying:)

OMG im getting the book tommorow. i would queue up but the weather is sho shit. i hope no-one i like dies! i'd cry, but i have a few guesses as to who dies, but i wont speculate

i think most of them are gonna die....thats the only way for it to end for me....but its MIDNITE MADNESS TONIGHT!!!