Eisley

tsunamibombx

Boyd just reported that the release date of the new record has been pushed back a bit to around the end of May. Sounds like mixing is taking longer than they thought it would and that they're trying to set up some touring plans around the record release...he couldn't say too much, but it all sounds like it's going to be good news when it's finally officially announced...

The only record I'm more excited for this year is Paramore's new album...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes I am and I can't wait. Been way too long since I last saw them. Still can't believe this is going to be thier first headline show in the UK.

I know, i think its cool how theyve put the second date up aswel. Its a really small venue too. Will be good =]

Eisley is my all-time favorite band. I've seen them live about five times all through the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex. Every time I've seen 'em live, there's always something new to cherish whether they're playing a really old works song (like Laughing City), Chauntelle singing for the first time since they were Moss Eisley, or something as simple and profound as falling in love with their music (the first show I saw of theirs when they were opening for Switchfoot).

I can't wait for their acoustic show! It's when the night the album drops, which is extra cool and special. It'll be the first time I've seen them only play acoustic, so I'm practically freaking out about that. I'm crossing my fingers that they play a few more of their old works, like Blackened Crown. I think I would faint if they played that one 'cause they haven't ever played that since RN came out.

I'm glad ya'll love Eisley as well! It makes me smile. :^)

I've heard about the majority of Combinations because they've played ICBTFY, Invasion, Taking Control, Come Clean, A Sight to Behold, Many Funerals, Go Away live... and little itsy bitsy pieces of Ten Cent Blues on some vids... I've heard that Combinations (the song) is really beautiful, so I cannot wait to hear that one. I love all of their new songs-- they show growth and maturity.

I love this band to death. I'm going to be fan when I'm an old lady, I just know it.