Hallelujah to be 2nd Single in UK

According to the article below, "Hallelujah" will be the 2nd single in the UK, with a release date of Sept. 3rd.

Good info on how great the UK tour dates are doing as well - upgrading venue sizes, adding 2nd dates, etc. Really exciting stuff :)

No word yet on the 2nd U.S. single...it could be the same or different :)

http://www.subculturemagazine.com/newsdetails.php?id=2243&PHPSESSID=5c2e3a0daa6dd8ffbcc7b2bc0a5b0aaf

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waw weeee! i'm exctied. i can't wait to see the video and all that. that will be great. i love hallelujah so much.

it's cool that they are releasing it when they are back here too, while there's a BUZZ and all that ;-)

i know what ya mean clowdia. it is special :) but i think it will do really well.

thanks brent.

I'm sure It'll be the same thing... I've never heard of bands releasing more than one single at a time...

Which kind of sucks... Just because everyone knows it doesn't mean it should absolutely be released as a single...

I was REALLY hoping for Crush or That'sWhatYouGet.....

And what's with everything going on in the UK... They (the uk/paramore) love them (the uk/paramore--use them interchangably, lol) more than their own country... Lame.

I know you can't trust it that much but on wikipedia they say Hallelujah and Born For This are singles. So maybe Born For This will be released in the US. Cause I've heard of other bands have different singles in the US and UK/Europe at the same time.

My opinion about this is that Hallelujah is good as single but I preffered another one. And I hope for a shitload of b-sides!

I think the video will be really summery, maybe filmed outside with lots of colour or something.

It's a really catchy song, like Misery Business, so even though it means alot to me and I wouldn't want it to get out too (if that makes sense?), it will do really well.

i feel the same way....im not much of a crier, but that song has made me cry quite a few times

Well, consider the source...I don't know that I would consider this to be the absolute truth until we hear it from somewhere "official." Things can always change.

And bands have definitely released different singles in the US and the UK, so that certainly could happen.

I think Paramore loves the US every bit as much as the UK...in fact, considering they live here, I'm guessing they love it more :)

I'm sure It'll be the same thing... I've never heard of bands releasing more than one single at a time...
MCR did that i thought...the UK or something other then US single was i dont love you, then the US one was famous last words i think. haha or ws i dont love you after famous last words...so then it'd be teenagers. noooo it was famosu last words, haha who cares.

i personaly dont care about the 2nd single. all the riot songs are all somehow like single-able lol yeah sure alot of people are sick of hallelujah and all that, and i gotta say if it was a single i think people would like, take it the wrong way or something. i dont know.

^ yeah she did, but there wasn't a videoooo :(

and susan, i was thinking the same thing.. about people maybe taking it the wrong way. i always have it playing away in my room and my is like "wit is this hallelujah you're listening to?" and like takes the piss out of me thinking it is all religious and that (she's not into religion) when it's really not.

and susan, i was thinking the same thing.. about people maybe taking it the wrong way. i always have it playing away in my room and my is like "wit is this hallelujah you're listening to?" and like takes the piss out of me thinking it is all religious and that (she's not into religion) when it's really not.

rofl my mum thought i was weird for listening to temple of life and other early godly avril songs rofl.

yeah my family aint that religious in general, so my mom thought i like converted to like, some religious thing i thing i bet. cuz she always hears the song blasting in my room haha. and like, specilly for the pepel that dont really know paramore well like, they'll like stereotype them as like a christian band from that song. which sucks cuz its a really great song.