Rant Thread II

Ashhh

where have you been little girl ;-)

I've been hanging around. Haven't been on here much though. I hope that shall change. :D Want to join in the chat room with the rest of us?

I command you to do so now. Fine.

oh you're so reasonable.

:kiss:

:P

I've been hanging around. Haven't been on here much though. I hope that shall change. :D Want to join in the chat room with the rest of us?

pf chat room?

i might possibly...eventually

basically,

whats happened is,

ive been hanging out with my friends at my new school during break and lunch,

and they've constantly been bitching about their other friend amy,

who's been going off with her boyfriend like, 24/7

never talks to them anymore basically.

but now the boyfriends gone on holiday,

the girls gone back to hanging around with us,

and today, cos she's back with them, they've ignored me completely.

so i've felt like SHIT all day,

all they've said to me today is 'can i borrow your dictionary'

NOT WITH A PLEASE, OH NO.

just 'can i borrow your dictionary.'

and

'cheer up, its not the end of the world, whatever it is.'

tbh with you,

i wish i never changed schools.

cos i knew this would happen.

its always been just them 4,

then it was us 4,

now its them 4 again, and ive just been pushed out.

thank god i have 2 other sets of friends,

or i would honestly never survive this school.

and its also dragging me back to doing the smoking again. ¬¬

this is gonna kill me.

:crybad:

/rant

Aww Lahni, don't cry. They're fools to brush you off like that. :P

My rant of the day is-

I spent £46 on getting a new tyre this morning, as last night my dad told me that one of the tyres looked soft, then this morning it's practically flat due to a puncture that wasn't there before.

I could afford the tyre, but he jumped down my throat at how I should take care of my wheels, even though I never drove my car yesterday, he did. :roll:

aww poor kitty's. :crybad:

fine..i'll rant. but i doubt this is gonna be short. lol.

ok, to start the rant, i just typed almost all of it, then signed onto AIM and aim today came up...so when i hit back, IT WAS ALL GONE!! so...i'll try to remember where i started off. ok...so it all started yesterday. i went up to the hospital to see my mom, and she's doing really well, which is good. =] but she's in the same room that my great grandmother was in a couple years ago, and on the 26th it'll be 4 years ago that she died. and we were really close. so i've been thinking alot about her. but also just being in the hospital was depressing casue the last time i was there was when i saw my grandfather for the last time. so i was pretty down about that. so when i got home my dad and i were argueing over random crap again, so that just set me off. i wanted to cut again, but i didnt. but my wrists got that feeling they used to get, and i was shaking and all that stuff. so i decided to go to bed early, so after grey's anatomy i went to bed. meaning i layed there wide awake thinking, then i "slept" for like 3 hours, meaning i would sleep in incriments of less than 10 minutes and kept tossing and turning. then this morning my father and i had a huuuuggggeeee argument, over a hoodie. he's tired of me wearing them, and he demanded that i go and change it. but you know, i'm tired of being bossed around, so i fought back. idk i do have some pride ya know... so anyway. it went from talking to yelling to screaming, to him saying things he shouldnt have...like i'm an embarrassment, a loser, that i'm not going anywhere, that he hates me, the usual. so i kept yelling back. then he like, grabbed my biceps to try to yell at me or discipline me or whatever, and when i yelled back, he hit me across the head. and idc really, but still. it just set my morning off greeatt. then in physics today, apparently we had a quiz and i didnt know about it. at least i knew what i was doing so i didnt have to worry about that...but i just wanst ready for it. then i was thinking and realizing that in less than one week luiz is going to be out of america until he's 25. he's 17. and i only got to even glance at emily like...3 times today. and i didnt even get to talk to her or say hi or anything. then my cousin started flipping out on me cause i was talking after school for all of 8 minutes, and she was tired of waiting for me to get in the car. [my gmoms been picking us up so i can drive more often.] and i just found out that i dont have plans for tonight, casue everyone's going out w/ different people. and the usual mall people aren't going, casue they've got differnet plans, one of them has mono, and our usual driver is camping. theres more i know it...cause this is shorter than the first time. but this is good enough.

sorrryyyyyy